Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Timbaland

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
timbaland-pharrellwilliams-young.jpg

Pharrell Williams (right) is a singer-songwriter, rapper, and record producer. Williams and Chad Hugo make up the record production duo The Neptunes, producing soul, hip hop and R&B music. He is the lead vocalist and drummer of the rock-funk-hip hop band N*E*R*D, that he formed with Hugo and childhood friend, Shay Haley. He released his first single, "Frontin'", in 2003 and followed up with his debut solo album, In My Mind in 2006.. As part of the Neptunes, Williams has produced numerous hit singles for various recording artists Williams has earned ten Grammy Awards including two with the Neptunes.

Songs written; produced by Williams

Timbaland (left) is an American record producer, singer, songwriter, rapper and DJ. Timbaland's first full credit production work was in 1996 on Ginuwine...the Bachelor for R&B singer Ginuwine. After further work on Aaliyah's 1996 album One in a Million and Missy Elliott's 1997 album Supa Dupa Fly, Timbaland became a prominent producer for R&B and hip hop artists.

Preferences? @stomachlines @Wild self @ByAnyMeans @MJ Truth @Ardamus @RebelX @JordanWearinThe45 @Barnett @Uncle Grime. @Cali_livin @RebelX @OfTheCross @King Harlem @kobe4mvp @wickedsm @Out2TheOld @Skip2 @Nicholas Cunningham @Woodrow @prince_peoples @85 East @JMD

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Timbaland in the 90's >

But it's kinda lopsided here, Pharrell was apart of a duo with Chad

And I made that Dru Hill thread, "where ya ass was at?" - Future :gucci:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Producing = pharrell
Singing/rapping = pharrell
Impact = timbo
High school high tops = pharrell

Daps
Pharrell.

A lot of my favorite songs and projects came from his work with the neptunes.

His work with the clipse, Timberlake, snoop, jay z, usher, 702, etc

That and his sound has that off the wall groove to it that I love.