Phat Booty Causes nikka to Stalk

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Dude was acting thirsty. Following her to her car asking her if she is a black women in white face:comeon: Black dudes need to stop joking like this with non-black women. This makes them too comfortable talking to black people. You can compliment a female without bringing other females in it. All I see is a video that can be used in a street harassment law that will be written soon.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dude was acting thirsty. Following her to her car asking her if she is a black women in white face:comeon: Black dudes need to stop joking like this with non-black women. This makes them too comfortable talking to black people. You can compliment a female without bringing other females in it. All I see is a video that can be used in a street harassment law that will be written soon.
Funny how you're in here but nowhere to be seen in that Richard Spencer thread. :dmcgtfo:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Funny how you're in here but nowhere to be seen in that Richard Spencer thread. :dmcgtfo:

Just looked at it. You mean the black women asking if he would marry a black women? Yeah its dumb and thirsty.

Updated: Its equal to Charlamagne asking if Tomi Lohren likes black penises. They both were thirsty and c00ning.Difference is that thirsty black women was ignored after she asked him that. But the thirsty black man following the white women to her car can get charged with a crime. :francis: Thats the point I was trying to make with my original comment, it doesnt matter if the white chick was laughing, she can go to the police station a few hours later and file a compliant. Do you remember that street harassment video? The one that edited out all the white guys and just showed black and latino men saying hi and complimentating the white chick. But did show 2 guys following her.

Last edited: