Phil Simms

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did anyone else catch Jim Nantz during the Lombardi Trophy presentation refer to John Elway as "Big John" :wtf:
Or when Phil brought up him having a child this week.... Nanzt left it alone for like 5 seconds, and then made sure to revel in it like anyone watching the damn Superbowl gave a fukk :heh:

How old is dude to be having children anyways? :dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Much of the Cam hate about the fumble, in my opinion, was fueled b/c of what Phil Simms said after the play.

He said in a condescending tone, "well, I guess Cam Newton made a decision that it just wasn't worth it to him to dive for that football."

And of course that's exactly what 20-30+ million ppl wanted to hear about Cam.

Phil Simms didn't sway anybody's opinion:heh:

Millions of people saw Cam bein a ho :dead:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Cam made a boneheaded error nothing more nothing less.

If he were locked in though I bet he dives after the football. Denver completely took them out of their game early.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
@jadillac The idea that we were all sitting there like :dwillhuh: and needed the wise Phil Simms to articulate what we ALL saw is a slap in the face man.

Come on. No one needed Phil to spell shyt out. You really making niqqas out to be dumb fukks that need some media type to steer you to feel a certain way.

We saw it

think ur misreading my intent. I'm saying Phil Simms openly accused Cam of quitting and suggesting the SB isn't important to him.

Whereas had it been Peyton Manning he would've likely said, "Jim-- I'm not sure why Peyton didn't dive after the football, we'll have to hear what he says after the game & see what he saw."

He wouldn't have accused Peyton of being a quitter....whereas that's what many ppl wanted to hear regarding Newton.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh's are so desperate to cape for Cam, they have now decided that Phil Simms has the power to sway an entire nation :laff:

I don't care about Cam one way or the other, I'm just pointing out the narrative.

U can't tell me PhilbSimms would see that same play and accuse Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, of quitting.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
think ur misreading my intent. I'm saying Phil Simms openly accused Cam of quitting and suggesting the SB isn't important to him.

Whereas had it been Peyton Manning he would've likely said, "Jim-- I'm not sure why Peyton didn't dive after the football, we'll have to hear what he says after the game & see what he saw."

He wouldn't have accused Peyton of being a quitter....whereas that's what many ppl wanted to hear regarding Newton.
No he didn't. He didn't do any of that. That's your imagination. He said "
Cam Newton decides not to dive in there," Simms said.

"Yeah," Jim Nantz said. "He backed away from it."

Simms: "I guess he made a decision that it wasn't worth it to go in there and get it."

What the hell is wrong with you dudes? :dahell: