Phil Spencer admits ps4 has huge lead. "I don't know if we can come back"

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Xbox chief Phil Spencer has admitted that he doesn't know whether Microsoft will be able to overtake Sony this generation, acknowledging that PS4 has a "huge lead" over Xbox One. He said "the facts is facts.. We got fukked in the ass"

Asked whether Microsoft could beat big dikk Sony this gen during a panel at the 2015 GeekWire Summit, Spencer told the audience: "You know, I don't know. You know, the length of the generation... They [Sony] have a huge lead and they have a good product. I love the content, the games line-up that we have." he adds "I also love my small penis.. I'm not ashamed"

"One thing that probably I didn't realise as much as I should have when I started in this role was the impact that [getting fukked in the ass at] the launch had on our team here in Redmond, the Xbox team," he continued. "Because it's easy to read the blogs and the sites and my Twitter feed and see what the customers think of our brand and our product and our small penis, but the team in Redmond took as much of a hit as the external community did around the launch. And I sit back and I think about an [organisation] of thousands of people, you're down in the organisation and some words and some actions from executives kinda just trash all the work that you've done over the last three years, many weekends and nights and you start to question why am I doing this? Why do I have this dikk in my ass? Why am I working so hard when a few crass comments can actually position our product more directly than any work that the team was doing?"

Regaining confidence amongst the team of small penis Xbox devs was "job number one" when Spencer took over the role as head of Xbox last April, he adds, "and being very forthright with them about where we were and our ability to do things like beat Sony was critical. What I've seen in the 18 months that I've been in the role is the team is getting more work done in a day than I would expect."

The platform holder hasn't officially updated Xbox One's sales figures in almost

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

Gamers win tho :yeshrug:

If the situation was reverse, I don't think Sony could've took the loss. Microsoft has deep pockets so they could get away with the huge price cuts and dumping Kinect even tho that's what the system was designed around

Microsoft will come back harder next gen and Sony entertainment should have the funds to counter. Couldn't have happened the other way around

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll slaughter next gen if phil is still around that is, with what they've learned this gen.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Gamers win tho :yeshrug:

If the situation was reverse, I don't think Sony could've took the loss. Microsoft has deep pockets so they could get away with the huge price cuts and dumping Kinect even tho that's what the system was designed around

Microsoft will come back harder next gen and Sony entertainment should have the funds to counter. Couldn't have happened the other way around

Agreed, and regardless of my "dislike" for the way sony handles things and there rabid fans. I dont want 1 system (sorry nintendo) to dominate the market.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Agreed, and regardless of my "dislike" for the way sony handles things and there rabid fans. I dont want 1 system (sorry nintendo) to dominate the market.

Yea regardless of how deep people say nintendos pockets are, I doubt they can take another loss on the console and still continue to try to be competitive in the market. They'll probably go straight handheld

And, if Sony had loss then we'd have Microsoft dominating the market, I don't know how I feel about an American console dominating while both Japanese consoles flutter. How people feel on either side is what it is but we need either Nintendo or Sony to have a strong presence in my honest opinion

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll slaughter next gen if phil is still around that is, with what they've learned this gen.
NO. people will be more understand of ALL WAYS ONLINE. you know why. because most of these games are ALWAYS ONLINE. and more people are use to Downloading their games. I bet a ton of people crying about it in the beginning are now downloading more games than ever. its like me transitioning from CD's to Digital files or tapes(old) to cd's. or people going from VHS to DVD to Blu Ray's

it takes awhile for people to understand and embrace some tech. put it this way, if we could stop right now and hit the start button on next gen and xbox could put out that drm always on stuff everyone cried about. they would either be tied with sony(even with a cheaper product) or ahead of them. Now as far as the kinect goes. they would still put that with the system. its more for testing purposes than for actual application. sure they WISH and HOPE devs do something with it but if they dont. MS (the entire company not just gaming side) gets valuable info from how the kinect is used or could be used. They basically used their gaming budget to push R&D for the kinect more or less. this is why if you go on the net you see people doing all sorts of things with the old one and this new one that has nothing to do with games at all.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
NO. people will be more understand of ALL WAYS ONLINE. you know why. because most of these games are ALWAYS ONLINE. and more people are use to Downloading their games. I bet a ton of people crying about it in the beginning are now downloading more games than ever. its like me transitioning from CD's to Digital files or tapes(old) to cd's. or people going from VHS to DVD to Blu Ray's

it takes awhile for people to understand and embrace some tech. put it this way, if we could stop right now and hit the start button on next gen and xbox could put out that drm always on stuff everyone cried about. they would either be tied with sony(even with a cheaper product) or ahead of them. Now as far as the kinect goes. they would still put that with the system. its more for testing purposes than for actual application. sure they WISH and HOPE devs do something with it but if they dont. MS (the entire company not just gaming side) gets valuable info from how the kinect is used or could be used. They basically used their gaming budget to push R&D for the kinect more or less. this is why if you go on the net you see people doing all sorts of things with the old one and this new one that has nothing to do with games at all.

Anytime I try playing mgs signed out psn it says can not find downloaded data and won't let me play