Phil still training for fight #1 but AJ just finished her book

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I forgot all about AJ what happen to her :russ:

She always looked like a brown egg with a wig too me though

I said it before she left...that she would be gone over a wrestler (I posited Punk at the time) and second, give it a year and she'd be replaced....intro Sasha Banks and that little record she had is wiped out by WWE too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What does she have to say? She only wrestled for a few years and isn't even 30. It's not like she has some long career and tons of insight on life and shyt.
Capture3.jpg

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
What does she have to say? She only wrestled for a few years and isn't even 30. It's not like she has some long career and tons of insight on life and shyt.

well considering she married CM Punk, she most likely is delusional like him and believes that she is the greatest female wrestler to ever step foot on planet earth and everyone was out to get her :skip:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Read Foley's first, rock's first, and Jericho's first. Was only able to get through Foley's, these things are very boring reads tome.

Impressive she got it published and done without ghostwriter or co-writer. props to her. Not worth it for me supporting. Like some one said, she hasn't done shyt. And she's the reason Naomi is never champ in my opinion.