Philadelphia cops shoot and kill people 6 times the rate of the NYPD

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Philly cops are notoriously trigger-happy, since that cac Frank Rizzo days.
Remember the cop who shot himself so he could get a transfer? He accused an imaginary black man and nikkas were getting arrested left and right for days.:aicmon:
Philadelphia cop intentionally shot himself, commissioner says

(CNN) -- A Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, police officer who told authorities he was shot while on patrol last month has admitted he shot himself intentionally, the city's police commissioner said Tuesday.

Sgt. Robert Ralston, 46, confessed to police early Tuesday morning that he made up the story, possibly to a get attention or a transfer, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey said in a news conference.

Ralston reported that on April 5 he saw two African-American males arguing on a train track in West Philadelphia. He told investigators that when he stopped the two men for questioning one of them pulled out a gun and shot him in the left shoulder.

His claim sparked a search for a phantom suspect.

Ramsey noted that there were many inconsistencies throughout the month-long investigation.

"The evidence never did match up. We have forensic evidence at the scene that did not match with the story," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/11/philadelphia.cop.shot.self/

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Everything I said was truth. The racial tension in your city is off the charts. Boston's "racism" is the most bullshyt overblown subject based on the past that doesn't hold true today. Come visit and find out yourself instead of listening to people that are scared of white people that tell you its racist. Philly has many more impoverished areas compared to Boston...as in a shytload more. Theres no tensions between blacks, whites, asians, or hispanics up here in Boston. We all get along. I don't feel the same way about Philly. I'm not saying Philly is the worst city in the country or anything but in the northeast you guys are easily the most racist big city. Motherfukkers you even hate Santa.. who the fukk hates Santa enough to throw batteries at him!?

you do realize santa claus was hammered drunk, right?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm confused...is Philly not a dump? I've been to and lived in many places, and can honestly say Philly is a fukkin dump. Neg me if you want but it won't change that city, I promise.
fukk no Philly not a dump but people say all types of wrong shyt all the time. Maybe you should step your money game up sounds like you were living or only visited the fukked up parts of the city. Don't try to say that's the whole or majority of the city either cause then I know you a fukking liar.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
fukk no Philly not a dump but people say all types of wrong shyt all the time. Maybe you should step your money game up sounds like you were living or only visited the fukked up parts of the city. Don't try to say that's the whole or majority of the city either cause then I know you a fukking liar.

A nikka that lives in Philly just told me to step my money up :mjlol:. nikka, if you only knew.

Last time I drove through your shyt hole last year it was to get a cheese steak and blow some money in Atlantic City. Yall dusty ass nikkas live right next door but can't even afford to leave your side of the city :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A nikka that lives in Philly just told me to step my money up :mjlol:. nikka, if you only knew.

Last time I drove through your shyt hole last year it was to get a cheese steak and blow some money in Atlantic City. Yall dusty ass nikkas live right next door but can't even afford to leave your side of the city :mjlol:
nikka if you only knew and like I said you only went through the worst part FOH. You can't afford to goto Vegas so you went to AC and you getting money again FOH and if. Philly so dusty why you want a cheesesteak in a shyt hole. You ain't making sense nikka

Edit: I also noticed you assumed all the blacks living poor and can't afford to leave the city you sure ain't white bruh? Kicking that "cac" philosophy out here

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nikka if you only knew and like I said you only went through the worst part FOH. You can't afford to goto Vegas so you went to AC and you getting money again FOH and if. Philly so dusty why you want a cheesesteak in a shyt hole. You ain't making sense nikka

Edit: I also noticed you assumed all the blacks living poor and can't afford to leave the city you sure ain't white bruh? Kicking that "cac" philosophy out here

Ok , breh. CAC? My dikk is blacker your bytches skin, bet. Just stay in ya dusty ass city. Thank you for the Vegas idea... Maybe we'll do that after the cruise this year

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ok , breh. CAC? My dikk is blacker your bytches skin, bet. Just stay in ya dusty ass city. Thank you for the Vegas idea... Maybe we'll do that after the cruise this year
I asked nikka I didn't state that as fact. Why you mentioning fakkit? We men here we don't care about that bruh if you out here saying "cac" rhetoric I'm just calling it out but I notice a lot of gays like to feel like victims. Broke nikkas go on cruises too esp with groupon just make sure your boss approve of your vacation "baller". Your welcome for the Vegas idea but if you were living like you think that's not even an idea that's just normal stuff :yeshrug: I do stay in my lovely city but I can get up and roll at anytime so again :yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I asked nikka I didn't state that as fact. Why you mentioning fakkit? We men here we don't care about that bruh if you out here saying "cac" rhetoric I'm just calling it out but I notice a lot of gays like to feel like victims. Broke nikkas go on cruises too esp with groupon just make sure your boss approve of your vacation "baller". Your welcome for the Vegas idea but if you were living like you think that's not even an idea that's just normal stuff :yeshrug: I do stay in my lovely city but I can get up and roll at anytime so again :yeshrug:

Cool

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Nikka, where is your nut ass from?