Philadelphia's zombie drug 'tranq' spreads to NYC

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I had a few friends visit from London in Nov

I took them to Kensington in Philly...it's nothing like their Kensington :mjlol:

I told them it would look like the thriller video...ppl have to see it to believe it

It's not just a small concentrated area either, it's a loooong stretch of nothing but zombies, fiends, ghouls, dealers & gangsters :mjlol:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I took them to Kensington in Philly...it's nothing like their Kensington :mjlol:

I told them it would look like the thriller video...ppl have to see it to believe it

It's not just a small concentrated area either, it's a loooong stretch of nothing but zombies, fiends, ghouls, dealers & gangsters :mjlol:
Yup and the police are right there on the same corner with all of them watching it go down

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Oi, these blokes are proper wasted. Fookin shame, innit?"

That's just what I imagined them saying.

:francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:
Holy shyt.

Hamilton County coroner’s records show a count of 47 overdose deaths of Black people here in 2016, compared to 135 in 2021 – a 187% jump.

"Trust is an issue. You have to deal with (past) failures,” she said. “The disparity is just huge because of a lack of trust in all of our services."

That disparity leaves Black people more vulnerable to harm, she said. So much so that they might be hesitant to get involved if they see someone who appears to be experiencing overdose.

"They're not calling the paramedics,” Tyehimba said. "They don't want to be arrested. They don't want to be treated like a criminal."

That's a sad reality and a tough hurdle to get over.

Standing before about 50 people in Living God Church in Avondale on a recent Saturday, Rashida Pearson explained how to use specially treated, thin paper strips to detect fentanyl in cocaine, meth and other drugs. She urged everyone who showed up to take some and to get a free box of Narcan before leaving.

It's really sad. But at least they are doing something to try to save lives.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt.

Hamilton County coroner’s records show a count of 47 overdose deaths of Black people here in 2016, compared to 135 in 2021 – a 187% jump.

"Trust is an issue. You have to deal with (past) failures,” she said. “The disparity is just huge because of a lack of trust in all of our services."

That disparity leaves Black people more vulnerable to harm, she said. So much so that they might be hesitant to get involved if they see someone who appears to be experiencing overdose.

"They're not calling the paramedics,” Tyehimba said. "They don't want to be arrested. They don't want to be treated like a criminal."

That's a sad reality and a tough hurdle to get over.

Standing before about 50 people in Living God Church in Avondale on a recent Saturday, Rashida Pearson explained how to use specially treated, thin paper strips to detect fentanyl in cocaine, meth and other drugs. She urged everyone who showed up to take some and to get a free box of Narcan before leaving.

It's really sad. But at least they are doing something to try to save lives.

This began as a white scourge with 1000s dropping like flies..yet, somehow Black folks ignored all that and picked up the habit.