Philippine's Duterte to Disband Anti-Drug Police Units After Police Murdered Korean Businessman

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said he’ll dissolve all police units involved in enforcing his war on illegal drugs after rogue officers were implicated in the murder of a South Korean businessman in October.

“Because of the sordid incident, let me reorganize the system,” Duterte said in a speech at the presidential palace on Sunday night after meeting with top military and police officials. He said a superintendent who allegedly masterminded the murder is now in police custody."

The move comes amid outrage at home and abroad over alleged human-rights abuses in a campaign that has seen the deaths of more than 6,000 people -- half of them at the hands of the police. Duterte has previously rebuffed criticism from the United Nations, European Union and U.S.

Philippine's Duterte to Disband Anti-Drug Police Units After Korean Murdered

:whew:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I blame the dumb ass people of the phillipines for putting this monster in office, this must be the shyt that finally made his support group get angry