Which is the better job?

• Philly

• Houston

Results are only viewable after voting.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

I understand why he declined, but I think he should have gotten out of there now before the reality of that CP3 deal sets in. :huhldup:

I'll bump this thread in about 3 years.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
why the fukk won't they just get Hinkie back? shouldn't have let the league bully them into firing him to begin with, smh.
It was bigger than them. Hinkie's too connected to tanking at a time where Silver's pushing hard to get the NBA a piece of the pie on legalized sports betting. Can't be the commissioner of a sport that greenlights teams aggressively trying to lose games and also sell gambling hard.

I'm pretty sure he's never gonna be allowed anywhere near a team again in any capacity, even though his approach and vision was 100% justified.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
He stayed, cause the owner believes in him deeply. Coach D mentioned the owner is the reason why he came to houston. He lets them work and make their moves.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
It was bigger than them. Hinkie's too connected to tanking at a time where Silver's pushing hard to get the NBA a piece of the pie on legalized sports betting. Can't be the commissioner of a sport that greenlights teams aggressively trying to lose games and also sell gambling hard.

I'm pretty sure he's never gonna be allowed anywhere near a team again in any capacity, even though his approach and vision was 100% justified.

Fair enough, I didn't consider that angle.
This year is the first year where teams won't be indirectly directly rewarded for tanking, correct?

edit: I looked it up and the draft lottery changes still indirectly directly reward teams for tanking. you just go from a 25 percent chance at the number 1 with the worst record to a 14 percent chance if you're in the bottom 3.

Tanking is still the most effective way of getting high draft picks :mjlit:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
A 6'10 PG who cant shoot?

Under 50% of your FGs behind the 3 pt arc?
K7QbTjY.gif