Photo of Tupac in an actual Business suit

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Orlando snapped it?

or are you one of those tin toil hat conspiracy theorist who think Suge thought it was a great idea to sit next to someone getting plugged with dozens of bullets?

:patrice:

real shyt. suge wanting to kill Pac is one of the stupidest theories ever. Orlando did it everyone from LA knows. case closed

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
real shyt. suge wanting to kill Pac is one of the stupidest theories ever. Orlando did it everyone from LA knows. case closed
and even if Orlando didn't do it

one of those 4 people in that white car definitely did and Orlando was happy it was done after getting stomped out

:manny:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
tupac was known to rock a tux and suits here and there

4f8604718f498998c8c8a6d677bcdb56.jpg

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I hope you havent hit 28 yrs yet, with a weak suit game

Nah, I'm still a young nikka

23 turning 24

nikkas my age range still rockin sweats & sneakers and some supreme lol

Or some fly bape shyt

Or that european cac shyt that migos be wearing

Gucci is back hot in these streets.... All my nikkas got gucci fits from tee shirts to the sneakers... I dont know how gucci got so hot again... shyt is crazy.

But I'm bout to level up on nikkas and switch up the swag heavy... nikkas probably gon clown me when they see me rockin shoes instead of J's:russ: but I know they gon follow the wave eventually

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Nah, I'm still a young nikka

23 turning 24

nikkas my age range still rockin sweats & sneakers and some supreme lol

Or some fly bape shyt

Or that european cac shyt that migos be wearing

Gucci is back hot in these streets.... All my nikkas got gucci fits from tee shirts to the sneakers... I dont know how gucci got so hot again... shyt is crazy.

But I'm bout to level up on nikkas and switch up the swag heavy... nikkas probably gon clown me when they see me rockin shoes instead of J's:russ: but I know they gon follow the wave eventually
You gonna have the last laugh when everyone still thinks of them as clown nikkas not to be taken seriously