Photos With A Creepy Backstory

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just tried eating lunch and the goddamn disgusting pictures in this topic kept appearing in my head, couldnt even finish the meal I spent 10 minutes preparing, fukk this thread yo

Daps
:pacspit: fukk the NY Post for the pic in the first post. Knowing that POS paper, it was probably one of their writers who pushed that poor soul in the tracks just to sell some issues.

I also want to add to this

Rodney_James_Alcala__20100209175242_320_240.jpg

This is Rodney James Alcala in his appearance as a Dating Game contestant in 1978.

In 1978, despite his status as a convicted rapist and registered sex offender,[29][30] Alcala was accepted as a contestant on The Dating Game. By then he had already killed at least two women in California and two others in New York.[31] Host Jim Lange introduced him as a "successful photographer who got his start when his father found him in the darkroom at the age of 13, fully developed. Between takes you might find him skydiving or motorcycling".

Actor Jed Mills, who competed against Alcala as "Bachelor #2", later described him as a "very strange guy" with "bizarre opinions".[11] He asserted that Alcala did not wear earrings on the show, as he claimed during his 2010 trial; earrings were not yet a socially acceptable accoutrement for men in 1978. "I had never seen a man with an earring in his ear", he said. "I would have noticed them on him".[32]

Alcala won the contest, and a date with "bachelorette" Cheryl Bradshaw, who subsequently refused to go out with him, according to published reports, because she found him "creepy".[9][11] Criminal profiler Pat Brown, noting that Alcala killed Robin Samsoe and at least two other women after his Dating Game appearance, speculated that Bradshaw's rejection might have been an exacerbating factor. "One wonders what that did in his mind", Brown said. "That is something he would not take too well. [Serial killers] don't understand the rejection. They think that something is wrong with that girl: 'She played me. She played hard to get.'"[11]

He is sometimes labeled the "Dating Game Killer" because of his 1978 appearance on the television show The Dating Game in the midst of his murder spree.[11] Police discovered a collection of more than 1,000 photographs taken by Alcala, mostly of women and teenaged boys, most of them in sexually explicit poses. They speculate that some of his photographic subjects could be additional victims.[9]

One police detective called Alcala "a killing machine"[12] and others have compared him with Ted Bundy.[13] A homicide investigator familiar with the evidence speculates that he could have murdered as many as 50 women,[7] while other estimates have run as high as 130.[3]

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:pacspit: fukk the NY Post for the pic in the first post. Knowing that POS paper, it was probably one of their writers who pushed that poor soul in the tracks just to sell some issues.

I also want to add to this

Rodney_James_Alcala__20100209175242_320_240.jpg

This is Rodney James Alcala in his appearance as a Dating Game contestant in 1978.

h1075E8F1

That's chilling because dude probably would have ended up killing her.
That "female intuition" literally saved her life.
:whoo:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
30dfec2.jpg

Frankie Celion-Stallone otherwise known as Slystallion..
he was last seen @ Tuaminator's appartmenrt in Miami on July 31st 2013.
It was believed that the Mr Celion-stallone was at a party hosted by Tuaminator, many believed that he was kidnapped , raped and sexually transformed into a woman many months later..

this is the latest picture believed to be Mr Celion-Stallone in 2014..
lqbA25m.png

She now goes by the name of Ceclia Ramone..

The man who was responsible for this atrocity is known as @Jahmal , a notorious black drag-queen rapist..

eLyb1fZ.jpg