brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Since a fellow Booth poster wanted to call me a glorified street team, I decided to make a new thread dedicated to supporting music. So post your physical album pickups here.

Latest pickups:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok, well I’ll post in here by my damn self.

Music that is coming to me soon..

The Score by The Fugees
But You Caine Use My Phone by Erykah Badu
A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio
Drunk by Thundercat

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
ih3blv.jpg

Last pick-ups. Nas is behind this.
Earl & Lupe next. I go digging often so I often buy records not on my radar. Will post if I find anything good

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What's The benefit of copping vinal albums? (sure the look cool in a collection, but do yall really have record players at the crib? Is the music better? Not being funny, honestly trying to learn.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I got Common's Electric Circus and Miles Davis’ Sorcerer coming soon.

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
great thread and I normally buy albums every week(I'm a digger) but I haven't been to the record store in 2 weeks. I buy a stack of records and won't touch them for a month or 2 sometimes. haha.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
What's The benefit of copping vinal albums? (sure the look cool in a collection, but do yall really have record players at the crib? Is the music better? Not being funny, honestly trying to learn.
I have 5 dj turntables, 1 regular record player in the crib, with 2 more turntables in my storage unit. I keep over 3300+ vinyl at home and another maybe 4000 in storage. A few thousand cds and tapes too. I have things on vinyl that you can't even find good rips of online. Most remastered albums on vinyl is bullshyt. They are just converting it over from cds and not from the original master tapes. I have proof of this becuase I have several original vinyls and bought remasters only for the remaster to sound like shyt and all they did was boost the volume to the point of peaking. My ears are valuable to me so. When I want to test how something truly sounds, I'll listen to it in my Q701 AKG headphones(Quincy Jones brand that cost $350 now but I got them when they were $200 years ago) and the ATH M50. Those are 2 of the best headphones on the market that you can actually use for mixing and getting an accurate account of how a song really sounds.