picking nikkas up from the airport UNAPPRECIATION

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Flight details mandatory. Leave the crib only when Google says flight has landed. Chill by a spot close by till they msg me a pic of the arrival pickup post they're standing infront of.

It's a work in progress but it's been working well so far:ehh:

Sounds like a app. Keep work shopping

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
SFO is easy to navigate, can't remember ever even catching traffic into the airport.

LAX always drop them off at arrivals, even if they're departing. Saves so much fukkin time. LAX really can be a nightmare cause of the traffic tho.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Every single time picking up someone, or being picked up, from fukking LaGuardia

giphy.gif

I imagine New York airports are strict as hell too. your only allowed to wait at arrivals for 200 seconds at Toronto Pearson Airport and if your pick up isnt there you gonna leave and drive back around the whole airport again. :smh::stopitslime::unimpressed:

Daps
I Hate that shyt.... And if u tell me u comin in through Laguardia.... I'm giving u numbers for a cab.... :francis:

Not even, I just go straight for the buses and catch the 7 train...spending damn near an hour going through that maze and waiting for an overpricrd Lyft to scoop me up is :camby:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that

Only going to the airport for my momma, my big momma and my aunt n uncle who r like parents to me

all my boyz, other family members n hoz can suck my dikk im not picking them up or taking them to the airport

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seen a post on reddit recently where the guys said they picked up their friend from the airport with a "welcome back from Wuhan" sign. :snoop::deadmanny:

They be some funny ass people making signs like that all the time.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Rule of thumb when picking somebody up from the airport:

Leave your house when the plane is scheduled to land. If their flight is scheduled to land at 12 then leave the crib at 12. For some reason people who ask their friends/family to pick them up don't know how to get the fukk off a plane when it lands and come outside in a timely manner. Basically it's fukk them. If they got a problem tell them to call an Uber

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I imagine New York airports are strict as hell too. your only allowed to wait at arrivals for 200 seconds at Toronto Pearson Airport and if your pick up isnt there you gonna leave and drive back around the whole airport again. :smh::stopitslime::unimpressed:
Bruh that shyt be annoying as fukk. You try to be slick but the cop outside tells you to keep it moving. After driving in a big circle you get back 10 mins later and he catches you again.