*PICS pg 4*So I just got played by a bytch I didn't even like Part 1 and Part 2**Story thread**

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So I met this chick on Tinder and she seemed pretty fine and shyt. So I'm choppin it up with her and then she asks me to borrow $40 and I'm like :stopitslime:

First of all I never trick on bytches especially hos I don't know:francis: secondly why doesn't she have other people she can ask for money either she is a prostitute or a lying thot or a person with no friends
that was the first red flag :upsetfavre:

So I'm like "Don't you have someone else you can borrow money from why is your first thing to ask for money from a stranger you met on a hook up app?" :stopitslime:

Then she gives me some sob story talkin bout she doesnt keep in touch with her parents or family and all she has are her friends but her friend is the person she needs the $40 for cuz she borrowed money from her so I'm thinking in my mind this bytch aint got a job? :francis:

So I tell her nah I aint givin her that cash :birdman:

A few days later I'm goin thru tinder messaging hos cuz I'm tryna get my dikk wet and so I send her a gif and hit her wit a line, to see what happens and she responds :ehh: then I ask her if I can come thru and she says yes but then in my mind I'm like :whoa::whoa: So I decide not to...cuz she wants me to meet somewhere I for real thought she was gonna have some stick up kids and try and run my shyt :damn:

The next night I was like fukk it maybe I can make some money off this bytch and try and be a pimp :birdman: put her on some cam whore shyt. :yeshrug: I had just got done read that Iceberg Slim book so...:yeshrug:
So I sent her a message saying "maybe I can help you out lemme know where you stay" :myman: and she said aight I'm at blah blah (it was a student apartments so i figured it was pretty safe) so get my shyt and pack some flavored vodka and go for a walk (she lives 10 mins away fukk wasting gas) and made sure I didn't bring any cash :troll: in case I did get robbed

I get there I see the bytch outside she looks nothing like her fukking pictures :scust:this bytch was fatter and less filled out that her pictures showed she had one of those typical Mexican bytches refrigerator shaped bodies :francis: but I wanted to fukk something so I was like :manny:
This bytch brought me inside and it was one of the jankest apartments ever she told me that she goes to community college and she is on the basketball team for the school :dame:
All of her roomates were also on the team and one of them hos has a baby cuz I saw a bottle with formula and a muthafukkin baby play game :sadcam: more RED FLAGS but my dikk was telling me :feedme:so I was like I got a condom :manny:

This bytch had just come from Jack In The MUTHAfukkIN Box and went back to sittin on the couch watching the benchwarmers :dame: In my mind I'm thinking this bytch don't need no more fast food she one big mac sandwich away from fat:wow:

so Im chillin letting her finish her food and we sit and watch the Bench Warmers (:rudy:) in silence while she eats I'm over here laid next to her and caressing her thigh and shyt trying to see how far she'll let me go:shaq: and shyt so she gets done with her food and I try to start convo and shyt and this bytch literally does not talk and stay givin short answers bein all focused on thiss shytty D list comedy so I'm like cool...I pull out the vodka and I'm like I got this shyt right here you drink right? :lupe:

And she like "yeah but not tonight...it's game night but tomorrow yeah..." so I'm like :beli: maybe I can still fukk its 12 am and she has a random nikka over she know whats goin down anyways :jawalrus:

This bytch is steady lookin at her phone, I go on her instagram this ho has over a 1000 followers :martin: another red flag

This ho had the worst conversation skills I have ever seen in my life, I'm really sittin here thinkin damn why am I here :snoop:

Suddenly she starts freaking out and her roommates come in and they start freaking out too and I'm like :dahell:

She said one of her teammates got too drunk at the bars and needs her to help her out and she said she can't hangout since she has to take care of her and I'm like "ok...:mindblown:" the bytch gave me a taco and took me in a car with her basketball friends
I made sure the bytch ain't know where I lived I got out a block away and said "aight lets hangout tomorrow after your game" she said "for sure there's gonna be a party" so I'm like ok :win:

I get to my crib and she unmatched me on Tinder :dead::dead::dead:

So I'm like ok cool this'll be a good story for the kids I have later in life:heh:

Next day I text her for good measure just to make sure I ain't missing out on the party :shaq2: there was nothing left to lose at that point :yeshrug: but hey atleast I got a free taco

The next week this same girl was the source of fukkery that leads me to my next story :mjlol: lemme know if yall wanna hear the second part this shyt took a while to type and I ain't tryin to put more if yall dont wanna read it

Last edited:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
200.gif

65706629.jpg

you should have been ghost the second she asked for $40 :ufdup::comeon:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So here is part 2 :snoop:

Fast forward one week from that night...

It's a Saturday night and I was looking for some easy tinder p*ssy :shaq:

So I look at my matches from that day and there's this bad latina chick (I'll call her Alicia) and I'm like :ehh:

So I message her and hit her wit a clever line and we talk a lil bit and she tells me she's only in town for the weekend so I'm like :eat:

She says she's with her friend and sometimes she comes to town and stay with her so I'm like "oh ok well, we should meet up and see each other lets not let this one time opportunity go to waste" and shes like "ok my friends roommates are having people over" so I'm like :jawalrus: "Is this an invitation?" "she's like yea you can come over we're about to head to a party" so I'm like :blessed: :mj:

She lived close by so I didn't drive per usual when that is the case and I showered and put on my best cologne and stopped by my homie's crib to take some shots to get a buzz before I see this chick

So I show homie and he's like :dwillhuh: "bruh you gotta go, she fine as hell" and I'm like :sas1: "why you think I'm here takin shots?"

So then she tells me where she lives it's an apartment complex, the same one that Mexican girl from part one lived in (she will now be referred to as Mya)
RED FLAG!!
So I consult my homie and I'm having doubts but he's like "nah bro what are the odds of it being the same apartment they just live in the same place they probably aren't even friends"
So I'm like :ehh: he's right I'm just being paranoid

So I walk over there with a slight buzz to keep me loosened up when I get there

So I get to the complex and I text Alicia and she's like come to building 12 and I'm like :hamster: ok I didn't remember the building number from last time because Mya had led me to the room
I got there and said hmm this looks kinda familiar :patrice: but at this point I was like :manny:

So Alicia comes outside with her friend and greets me so we go walk to the apartment door and I'm like fukkK Mya's thot ass was outside the door :martin:

Then she said "What are you doing here?!" but it was in a playful thottish tone so I was like :yeshrug: "I just am"

So I walk in I see two nikkas on the couch in the living room and I recognize one of them from Mya's instagram and I remembered the caption "my best friend in the whole world" so I'm wondering is this nikka tryin to smash/ already smashing and trickin off paper on this bytch? :ohhh: :manny: oh well I didn't care I was here for the other girl

Now believe me when I say instagram pictures are all lies :wow: Alicia wasn't ugly but she wasn't an 8 like her tinder and IG pictures portrayed her to be I'd give her a 6 she had some ass tho so I was cool:ehh:

So Alicia and her friend stop me in the hallway outside the living room and her friends room and the friends asks me "how do you know Mya?" "I'm just like nah i came thru one time and met her on tinder but we didn't do anything cuz we werent compatible":yeshrug: so she was like Oh ok and they led me to the room they were both chilling

So we get in there and Alicia's friend is still fukkin trippin out talkin bout she's confused and shyt and "have I been here before?" and I'm like "yes:martin:

I have for Mya but that shyt ain't workout Im here for Alicia" so they both leave and go in the living room and tell me to wait there on the bed
So I'm sittin calling homie tryna tell him about this bullshyt I done walked into :wow: he don't answer and these hos have muthafukkin j cole on loud as fukk that my eye drums might have fukkin bled :francis:
Who the fukk pregames to J cole :upsetfavre:
Anyways they come back after 5 mins and the friend tells me "I'ma be real with you its really awkward having you here so it would be best if you just go :usure:" And I'm getting mad as fukk "I'm like why do I have to leave I been here before with Mya but we didn't do anything I ain't even thinking bout this girl :martin:" Then she tells me some lie talkin bout "it aint about what you did last time and blah but it would best if you go and please respect that :usure:" some I'm thinking in my mind ok you might be mad as fukk right now but this aint yo crib these hos aint worth it :stopitslime: so I leave
and say bye to Alicia and too bad things couldn't have gone smoother for us :damn:

I walk home mad as fukk cuz my whole way back stop by my homie's house to tell him what happened and he was like :wtf: and I was like yeah bruh "what are the odds :wow:"

I went to bed listening to this

:dead::dead:
fukk My Life