Picture of Egyptian man in 1910

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You are Julzing now :ufdup:. Didnt I just explain to you that hair like that doesnt just come out of thin air on black people? Also you have to understand that African =/= Black. You have Africans who are not black all over the continent. The only BLACK AFRICANS who are legit light-skinned without European mixing are the koi-san descendants. The rest have some mixing in previous generations of their bloodline, even if current generation doesnt resemble cacs.

Igbos are famously light-skinned and have no 'mixing' contact with Europeans. When Europeans met them, they called them 'Red Eboes'.
:mjlol:

European account on their surprising of meeting light-skinned Africans
Dictionary of Jamaican English

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Look at the white jew shytting up another thread :scust:

Every thread you post in people call you trash. @Swagnificent this is who you break bread with, someone denying that civilization started in Kush/Kemet :smh:

READ THE BIBLE FUCCBOY

LMAO @ THIS FAGOT HONKEY WIT HIS DIVIDE N CONQUER TACTICS

:snoop:

SHIIT ONLY WORKS WIT LIMP WRIST BETA MALES LIKE CANADASTOP

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Yeah because Egypt is in.....(wait for it)
AFRICA!
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
READ THE BIBLE FUCCBOY

LMAO @ THIS FAGOT HONKEY WIT HIS DIVIDE N CONQUER TACTICS

:snoop:

SHIIT ONLY WORKS WIT LIMP WRIST BETA MALES LIKE CANADASTOP

Divide and conquer? You're a white Jew in a thread saying civilization didn't start with black people in Africa.

As for honkey? You wanna do the ban bet so i can rid the coli of your shyt posts, you backed down once before white boy, be a man and put that account up.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Igbos are famously light-skinned and have no 'mixing' contact with Europeans. When Europeans met them, they called them 'Red Eboes'.

European account on their surprising of meeting light-skinned Africans
Dictionary of Jamaican English
So you gonna ignore the point i made about west africans, particularly Nigerians, and ancestral mixing with arab Muslims. Where do u think the muslim religion came from in that country?

Carry on, keep Julzing proving the points i made already :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Divide and conquer? You're a white Jew in a thread saying civilization didn't start with black people in Africa.

As for honkey? You wanna do the ban bet so i can rid the coli of your shyt posts, you backed down once before white boy, be a man and put that account up.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WHITE IS, SO IM NOT SURPRISED YOU ARE IGNORANT OF YOUR WHITE ANCESTORY

IM GOING BASED ON MY BIBLE FUCCBOY - WHICH ALSO APPLIES TO THE 3 MAJOR RELIGIONS.. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ IT NERD

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WHITE IS, SO IM NOT SURPRISED YOU ARE IGNORANT OF YOUR WHITE ANCESTORY

IM GOING BASED ON MY BIBLE FUCCBOY - DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ IT FOR YASELF

So that's your way of backing down from a ban bet?

You're saying civilization didn't start with black people, anything you say is trash and clear zionism.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

So that's your way of backing down from a ban bet?

You're saying civilization didn't start with black people, anything you say is trash and clear zionism.

OK

YOU LITERALLY NEVER LOG OFF THIS SITE. GET OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD HONKEY.