Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep!!!!!!! This was the new In Living Color cast

In_Living_Color_2012_Logo.jpg

As many of you have probably already guessed, the new air date of the new In Living Color episode has been moved around by the executives over at FOX. Well. this morning our sources have told us that those same execs have finally decided on a date for the episode to air!
We hear now that the show is going to land on June 17th, and that we should expect a major marketing push on the network leading up to the air date. It should be noted that there was no official announcement from the network yet, but we did hear that an announcement is going to be made soon.

We also discovered that there have been two more additional cast members who have joined the show; Cooper Barnes and Melissa McQueen. Barnes and McQueen are joining the other cast mates that are as follows; Lil Rell Howery, Jermaine Fowler, Jennifer Bartels, Kali Hawk, Josh Duvendec, Ayana Hampton, and Sydney Castillo.

Here is the lineup for the reboot

Keenen Ivory Wayans (Host)
Keenen-Ivory-Wayans1.jpg

Jennifer Bartels
normal.jpg

Josh Duvendeck
joshduvendeck.jpg

Jermaine Fowler
tumblr_lwcz54rBrY1qc20f5.png

Lil Rel
11008905-comedian-lil-rel-howery.jpg

Kali Hawk
Kali+Hawk+Premiere+TriStar+Pictures+Jumping+EXmHHLYpc38l.jpg

Sydney Castillo
dsc_0834.jpg

Did you know Fox Canceled In Living Color Reboot?....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I know. I heard Damon was the reason for it getting cancelled. I'm happy they pull the plug. That show wouldn't work in this pc era.

I didn't hear the part about Damon was the reason why....do you have the link for it?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
more than a handful of stars came out of "in living color". way more.

keenan ivory wayans
damon wayans
marlon wayans
shawn wayans
kim wayans
jamie foxx
jim carey
jennifer lopez
tommy davidson
david allen greer
kim coles
jossie harris :yes: i said it
- and that pretty chick with that african name that i can never get right. she stayed on tv for like 15 years.
- oh and that skinny redbone chick that been on tv since forever and still going. she blew up before this tho so she doesnt count. the chick that was on "whats happening now".

thats just off the top of my head.

whatever happened to that white girl tho? she was in tons of skits. did she do a bunch of white people shows/movies that i dont know about?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more than a handful of stars came out of "in living color". way more.

keenan ivory wayans
damon wayans
marlon wayans
shawn wayans
kim wayans
jamie foxx
drew carey
jennifer lopez
tommy davidson
david allen greer
kim coles
jossie harris :yes: i said it
- and that pretty chick with that african name that i can never get right. she stayed on tv for like 15 years.
- oh and that skinny redbone chick that been on tv since forever and still going. she blew up before this tho so she doesnt count. the chick that was on "whats happening now".

thats just off the top of my head.

whatever happened to that white girl tho? she was in tons of skits. did she do a bunch of white people shows/movies that i dont know about?

U missed one of the biggest acts next to Jamie foxx, Jim carey

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U missed one of the biggest acts next to Jamie foxx, Jim carey

I think he mean Jim Carey instead of Drew Carey unless he wuz on there too,Rosie Perez too.....but that list says it all that he posted.....I just noticed the chick who host dancing with the stars was once a fly girl too...alotta people on this show had good careers.....considering how long it wuz on u could say that list is more impressive than Saturday Night lives really:youngsabo:

Jay58

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how Rosie Perez still looks decent....I coulda sworn she'd be torn up as the years passed.