Pieces from a Fan: Profiling AZ

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the quoted post below...

He's been teasing the album for five years. Putting out new songs that were HEAT, yet still no album

Lmaooooo

Reminds me of me waiting for Nacierma Dream and Greatest Story Never Told in high school
That's a shame too, that's when New York respected themselves

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just posted my newest article over at Rhyme Junkie, this time I profile one of the all-time greats in AZ. I personally feel like he is one of the most underrated rappers to ever pick up a mic and certainly one of the best emcees to come out of New York.

Here's a snippet:

TAKE A LOOK AT THE FULL ARTICLE HERE

All comments/feedback is very much appreciated.

What do you guys think of AZ? What are some of your favorite tracks?

Yo dust, I just wanted to say as a fan of the Dominican GOAT, thank you for taking the time to make this. People giving the goat free plugs are doing Allah's work

Daps
Yo dust, I just wanted to say as a fan of the Dominican GOAT, thank you for taking the time to make this. People giving the goat free plugs are doing Allah's work

Thank you my man, I appreciate it. Glad you liked it.

fukk what a white boy think about A.

lol so you have to be black to enjoy music in your world? Music has no color. Do you hate AZ, is that why you don't like it? Or are you just racist for no reason?

If you want to criticize my opinion or my writing, that is 100% valid, I'm not gonna please everyone. But I love hip hop just like everyone else at this site, no color in that. No need to make it a racial thing.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Only gripe I had was calling him Nas-lite

AZ outshone Nas on most the tracks they did together

But props on writing an article on one of the greatest

Daps
Only gripe I had was calling him Nas-lite

AZ outshone Nas on most the tracks they did together

But props on writing an article on one of the greatest

Thanks man I appreciate your comment. I feel you, I was only comparing their style though and also added "but with his own flavor and unique voice" after that. There's no doubt AZ's style was heavily influenced by Nas & G Rap, and since Nas is a better and more successful emcee than AZ, I said "Nas-lite" in terms of style. But yeah, I knew some people weren't gonna be much of a fan of that lol.