Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ever since that really bad joint tape with juicy j I've fell back on listening to pierre, ill check this
Yeah I expected that album to be so good and I came away only listening to 4 songs afterwards. For two very good producers like them, it was very underwhelming. I’d like to know how that recording process went, given they’ve had much better releases after.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Him & Cardo had a good tape for real. That was a good combo.
Agreed, way more chemistry. I'm a big fan of both him and juicy so I figured that would be a lay up

Theres a special place in hell for the nikka who told these producers they should rap.
Serious disagreement here, he's actually good, but just not very consistent. I actually like pierre on his own beats more than carti or nudy

Uzi the only frequent rap collaborator pierre uses that I think does his beats justice

tDames

Pro
Daps
Agreed, way more chemistry. I'm a big fan of both him and juicy so I figured that would be a lay up

Serious disagreement here, he's actually good, but just not very consistent. I actually like pierre on his own beats more than carti or nudy

Uzi the only frequent rap collaborator pierre uses that I think does his beats justice

Juicy J's production is mostly if not all dark style. I didnt see it meshing well

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Him & Cardo had a good tape for real. That was a good combo.

Underated tape imo joint been in my rotation for the past 2 or 3 years.

I turned me into a fan of Pierre

I'll check this out haven't really liked anything from him lately since TLOP 4.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I love Nudy over Pi’erre beats. But Pi’erre not being on Uzi’s most recent album is why it’s ass.