Pimp C was asked for a verse by Kanye for the "Can't Tell Me Nothin" remix. Peep the VERSE

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
just seen this elsewhere on another website (reddit believe it or not):

51scGCuLofL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"I'm on this track like white on rice
Mr. Potato Head tryin' to make me Christ
I'm sorry, Atlanta; Georgia really is the South
But too many boys got them thangs in they mouth
I ain't talkin good grillz, mane
I'm talkin' bout that Angus beef with that big ol' vein
Gipp say they look like Sisqo
The Chocolate City is the new San Francisco
[...] This is for the busters and the suckers
And the fake drug dealers and the internet cluckers
Need to stop lying to the kids, for real
Ain't have no Benz until you signed your first record deal
(Chorus redone)
Naaah naa na naaah
bytch I been had my money right
I'm Rap-A-Lot in this mafia life
Excuse me, do you really wanna go to war?
Say something I'll leave your brains on your mini bar
I think they bluffin' and they frontin'
I'm Pimp C, you can't tell me nothing!"

If it's not clear, the diss was aimed at Young Jeezy (whose voice was sampled in the track and also featured himself on an official remix). Kanye asked Pimp to re-do that verse. Pimp told OZONE Magazine creator Julia Beverly the following:

"I done vowed I'm not gonna drop that shyt, because Kanye told me that the song is a prayer. I'm finna go back and [re-do it] and treat it as such, and treat it with respect, like I'm talking to the Lord. I'm not gonna invite no man to suck my dikk on no muthafukkin' song... when I'm supposed to be praying".

Source: '$weet Jone$ - Pimp C's Trill Life Story', by Julia Beverly herself -pages 550-551.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
he couldve been talking about Mase cause i remember him dissing him in a interview

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Mr. Potato head=jeezy. Pimp tried to call jeezy out on the 17.5 kilo talk. Supposedly they squashed it but jeezy went on a did the passive aggressive shyt in the get throwed video.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
They didn't squash. Pimp was still talking shots on his posthumous albums.

That's what I was trying to say my dude lol. Pimp called jeezy out, they did the get throwed video together shortly afterwards. Instead of letting it go, jeezy was all up on the video with the mr 17.5 shirt pulling on it and pointing at it. Straight suckah shyt. Pimp c wouldn't come near him throughout the video.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"I done vowed I'm not gonna drop that shyt, because Kanye told me that the song is a prayer. I'm finna go back and [re-do it] and treat it as such, and treat it with respect, like I'm talking to the Lord. I'm not gonna invite no man to suck my dikk on no muthafukkin' song... when I'm supposed to be praying".

Why invite a man to suck your dikk at all?:wrist:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That's what I was trying to say my dude lol. Pimp called jeezy out, they did the get throwed video together shortly afterwards. Instead of letting it go, jeezy was all up on the video with the mr 17.5 shirt pulling on it and pointing at it. Straight suckah shyt. Pimp c wouldn't come near him throughout the video.
pimp tried to get a verse jeezy tried to charge him after he already given jeezy a verse for free. then pimp would try to call jeezy and jeezy would ignore his calls.

Last edited: