Piss in a cup on a NFL football field brehs. This nikka can't be serious

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
As several tipsters have notified us, a Washington football team assistant coach took a semi-covert piss into a cup during the team’s loss to Detroit yesterday. A fan took several photos of Ben Kotwica mid-piss—TMZ has the story— which has subsequently come to overshadow the team’s late loss to the Lions. Before scrolling down to view the tweet below, be aware it may not be safe for work, or life:

TMZ reports that Kotwica will not face discipline for the incident, and that the team declined to comment. They also said that the person who took the original photo was at the game with her kids. We have reached out tonotorious Washington PR man Tony Wyllie, and will update if he has anything to say about the scandal.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:what:

4OVLKQc.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: media fake outrage. This is a league where players have admitted that they piss on themselves on the field when they don't want to go to the bathroom. This a league where OL will vomit on the field. Wipe they mouth and keep playing.

A sport that dudes will continue to play even though their hands are dripping with blood or they got a broken nose or cut face and blood is pouring out their head.

I could careless if a trainer pissing on the sideline. This shyt reminds me of the fake outrage of Sanchez on the sideline eating a hotdog.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:russell: media fake outrage. This is a league where players have admitted that they piss on themselves on the field when they don't want to go to the bathroom. This a league where OL will vomit on the field. Wipe they mouth and keep playing.

A sport that dudes will continue to play even though their hands are dripping with blood or they got a broken nose or cut face and blood is pouring out their head.

I could careless if a trainer pissing on the sideline. This shyt reminds me of the fake outrage of Sanchez on the sideline eating a hotdog.
maxresdefault.jpg