Play football brehs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
sports-leagues-by-revenue-9337-c600.jpg

Makes the most revenue, is the most dangerous, and players get paid the least compared to MLB and NBA

:mjlol::russ:

If I have a son He def aint playing football unless he is some rare Barry sanders type talent
:scust:

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
It's a gladiator sport and players are mostly disposable:manny:

It's an owners league and the players don't see big $$$ except for star positions like QB and WR.

On top of that it's getting more dangerous to play and will only get worse in the future.

Football and the NFL has already peaked. Young athletes should definitely look to other sports for the future.

Get some of that baseball money :shaq:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

It's an owners league and the players don't see big $$$ except for star positions like QB and WR.

On top of that it's getting more dangerous to play and will only get worse worse in the future.

Football and the NFL has already peaked. Young athletes should definitely look to other sports for the future.

What do you think it will take for brehs to get that soccer money? It seems that europeans are good because they have cats in these competitive soccer academies once they hot grade schools meanwhile in the states there is no real competitive soccer until you get to college it seems. Even African brehs end up having to go to Europe to eat because they dont have the infrastructure to develop the talent themselves.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

On top of that it's getting more dangerous to play and will only get worse worse in the future.

Only thing is that more whites and foreigners will start playing more and THEN they'll increase the contracts.

NFL players need to start asking for more money, getting in ownership, trying to become more coaxhes, etc.

NFL is a plantation sport foreal

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The average NFL career is like 2.5 years

Also the only league you need to be 3 years removed from highschool to play, the only sport where you can only make a great living in only one league. (Cfler is decent but only if your a top player) . The only sport where at like 30 for most positions your considered old

A fringe basketball player can eat large in China, Greece, turkey, Australia, Lithuania etc.

Fringe hockey player can eat well in Russia, Sweden, Switzerland , Germany

Fringe baseball player can eat well in Japan, Korea.

You can be drafted a few months ago and find yourself cut in a few weeks and never find yourself making money in football again.

I know guys who weren't in drafted didn't even play d1 basketball making a decent living in a eastern Europeans country playing basketball

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you add the 4 biggest leagues, it definitely will be the highest.

I dont know squat about soccer. So there are numerous literally different organizations? I always thought it was just numerous leagues that fell under an overall governing soccer organization or something.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Surprised soccer isn't higher

Fragmented fanbases. If you want Baseball or Football at the highest level...those are the ONLY places to go. Meanwhile Soccer has La Liga, Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga, Liga NOS, Ligue 1 etc.

Also, look at the rest of that graph. The rest of those are almost all Soccer associations. If its about making millions playing a sport...you'd have a much better chance playing soccer.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The average NFL career is like 2.5 years

Also the only league you need to be 3 years removed from highschool to play, the only sport where you can only make a great living in only one league. (Cfler is decent but only if your a top player) . The only sport where at like 30 for most positions your considered old

A fringe basketball player can eat large in China, Greece, turkey, Australia, Lithuania etc.

Fringe hockey player can eat well in Russia, Sweden, Switzerland , Germany

Fringe baseball player can eat well in Japan, Korea

I legit see no benefit in being a football player honestly. If my kid is atheltic and short they would be better suited for soccer anyways imo.

My girls little brother plays d1 ball and isnt NBA caliber but dude can legit go overseas and make a decent living Football if you dont go pro you pretty much are regulated to being a coach or something if you still want to be involved with the sport.