Playboi Carti explains why he watches old Lil Wayne documentaries

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
playboi-carti-lil-wayne.jpg

After recently revealing it was Lil Wayne who influenced him to freestyle all of his music, Playboi Carti has praised Wayne once again in a new interview.

For his cover story with Inked magazine, Playboi spoke on how he took inspiration from Weezy to cope with having his music leak in 2019:

“At this point, to keep myself sane, I just go home and watch Lil Wayne documentaries and see how he went through all this sh*t. I used to be one of those fans downloading his music on Limewire and sh*t, because I was a diehard. And he went platinum the first week off this sh*t.”

Of course Carti is talking about how Tunechi had a huge amount of music leak in the buildup to his Tha Carter III album in 2008, which then made Tune record a whole new C3 that ended up selling a million copies in the first week!

Playboi Carti Says He Deals With His Music Leaking By Watching Lil Wayne Documentaries

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
No homo buts what’s with these rich ass nikkas having these fukked up dreads. These cats are tearing there hairline back to 1988. How u a millionaire and can’t manage a hairstyle that some pay check to paycheck nikkaz manage to keep crispy and healthy. Wayne and carti lineups are approaching mystikal status...

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
he was on hotspitta wave then not tunes

this transylvanian transvestite swagg is the worst of waynes influence on the young nikkas

that fake rockstar fukkery that was the start of the fall off

My little cousin is really obsessed with playboy carti, 21 but talking shyt like.....playboy carti has changed how people rap, he really focus on saying anything and not trying .....I’m looking at this nikka like :hhh: you sound stupid as fukk, I think he gay low key :yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
No homo buts what’s with these rich ass nikkas having these fukked up dreads. These cats are tearing there hairline back to 1988. How u a millionaire and can’t manage a hairstyle that some pay check to paycheck nikkaz manage to keep crispy and healthy. Wayne and carti lineups are approaching mystikal status...
they getting they shyte twisted every other day

traction yanking they scalp off they head

ha

My little cousin is really obsessed with playboy carti, 21 but talking shyt like.....playboy carti has changed how people rap, he really focus on saying anything and not trying .....I’m looking at this nikka like :hhh: you sound stupid as fukk, I think he gay low key :yeshrug:

something might be in the water

bright colored hair painted fingers & toes women's clothes wearing makeup tryna talk some gangster shyte

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because they are two different types of dreads, their not trying to have it neat it's suppose to be wild that's the style they want, they going bald because they old nikka, and some nikkaz grow bald

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Because they are two different types of dreads, their not trying to have it neat it's suppose to be wild that's the style they want, they going bald because they old nikka, and some nikkaz grow bald
nah b

see the cats that got natty locs & wicks hair generally stays full

cats that dye their shyte constantly get it re.twisted curled braided constantly they the ones that hairline get snatched back

what rastas call fashion dreads

it's to the point a lot of them cats got to get hair weaved back into they shyte

a lot of them go to the same hairdressers/locticians