Playboy Model hated sleeping with Hugh Hefner so much that she tried to drown herself

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
We have to stop mollycoddling lazy, unintelligent people (or woman in this case).

She made the active choice to fukk that dude and live in his house because at the time it was better (in her mind) than just getting a job and being part of the rest of society.

Chase fame and money, then regret what you have to do to get it, brehs.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wonder how Crystal Harris feels?
hefner-2_2440521b.jpg

Here's an interesting read.
...Madison recounts how Jordan first ushered her into a bathroom, where all the girlfriends sat with their feet dangling in a black marble bathtub. She was then led into the bedroom and given pink flannel pajamas to wear – along with the rest of the girls.
The girlfriends, Madison says, all hated the bedroom routine "and tried to get it over with as quickly as possible."

Madison was told to "fake" everything.

"When I think about it now, it's almost comical. Every red-blooded American male has no doubt fantasized about what went on in Hugh Hefner's bedroom with his harem of blond bombshells. The answer? Not a whole lot," Madison says.
As one of a slew of girls who would get intimate with Hefner during any given evening, Madison writes, "My turn was over just as quickly as it had started." There was zero intimacy and no kissing.

http://www.people.com/article/holly-madison-book-playboy-mansion-hugh-hefner-family

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
After sucking his dikk for an allowance for a couple years

She wouldn't be shyt if it wasn't for Hef. Even if he was an a$$hole, you would think she would be more appreciative to at least leave their private life private
Being appreciative != being property. And thats the risk he ran saving some random chick. He could have turned around and did the same thing to her :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being appreciative != being property. And thats the risk he ran saving some random chick. He could have turned around and did the same thing to her :yeshrug:
She signed up for it :heh:

Volunteered to become property. She sucked an old mans dikk for money, popularity, and a place to stay :heh: