Player who fell off once LeBron left town

Archangel

Banned
Daps
LeBron gotta be the GOAT when its all said and done because the number of guys who were eating off of him is amazing

Daniel "Boobie" Gibson
245px-GibsonCavs.jpg

Boobie Gibson thrived off of LBJ in CLE. When he left for Miami, I ain't here from Boobie since unless it was tied to him dating Keyshia Cole.

Mo Williams
images

Mo went from a unheard of PG in Milwaukee to an allstar when he got to CLE. When LBJ left, it was journey man status for Mo.

Mario Chalmers
images

Breh won 2 rings as the starting PG for Miami. When LBJ left, they shipped him off to Memphis and I'm not sure if he's even in the league.

Wally Szczerbiak
wally_szczerbiak.jpg

I know brehs dont remember Wally World as KG used to call him. But breh was Kyle Korver before Kyle Korver. A 3 point threat from anywhere on the court. I use to kill with him on 2k7 & 2k8 with the Cavs. When LBJ left, it was over.

Anderson Varejao
anderson_varejao_drawmylife-ft-260x170.jpg

LBJ made this guy look other wordly in pick & roll situations. The way LB used to find him under the rim with those crisp no look passes; and Andy hardly ever missed those buckets under the rim. But injuries and the departure of LBJ saw his career spiral downward.

Delonte West
150px-WestCavs.jpg

:mjlol:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Most of these guys fell off because of injuries tho :dahellbill:

Wally World's best years were before Cleveland, Boobie's best individual season was the year after LeBron left, Varejao just couldn't stay healthy at all, Mo Will I'll concede even tho he was (and still is) a weak AS selection, Delonte was a headcase, Chalmers stayed the same and got injured as well.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said fell off.. These nikkaz do the same numbers every year..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
#FAILTHREAD .. ALL THOSE PLAYERS HAD BETTER SEASONS WITOUT LEBRON.

WANNA TALK ABOUT A PLAYER WHO MADE FOLKS SOME MONEY? KOBE BRYANT

SMUSH PARKER, LUKE WALTON, KWAME BROWN, CHRIS MIHM, SASHA JUVACIC, RONNY TURIAF, JORDAN FARMAR, SHANNON BROWN, JOSH POWELL, EARL CLARK, ETC. ALL ATE OFF OF KOBE

AS FOR LEBRON, HE ACTUALLY RUINED PLAYERS...LARRY HUGHES, ANTAWN JAMISON, SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, BEN WALLACE, ETC. ALL BECAME TRASH ONCE THEY JOINED LEBRON...AND SUPERSTARS LIKE CHRIS BOSH AND KEVIN LOVE WERE TURNED INTO ROLE PLAYERS PLAYIN WIT HIM.