PlayStation 4 goes on sale in Japan, and there's no competition

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad Japanese developers don't put sub titles into their games. Would have imported Yakuza: Restoration.

yakuza-screen-5.jpg

yakuza-screen-4.jpg

yakuza-screen-2.jpg

yakuza-screen-3.jpg

looks like a very fun game. graphics are ass for a ps4 game though :scusthov:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Since 2006, MS has managed to only sell 1.7 million Xbox 360 units in Japan.

I wasn't really speaking of just Japan.... Buddy I quoted said in general "overseas" and I was equally responding to that. I already knew Japan is a lost cause.... But then again other that black culture what else to the Japanese normally buy in that's from the US??

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it seems that reports are coming in from Japan that the first day hasn't really been the blitz people might have been expecting and stores have plenty of stock available for walk in customers.

A few possible scenarios have been mentioned. 1. Most people ordered the system online since just about every online store has sold out. 2. Sony have released a lot of stock to ensure there is ample supply during the coming period that they restock the West. 3. People just aren't buying yet.

Either way its only the first day and the numbers won't be released until Monday. I'm interested to see how they sells and how it effects Japanese devs