Plies' downfall was revealing his intelligence

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i still listen to him a lot though

"i am the club" is a great song and goes hard in the car

Black women fell in love with him when they heard "Shawty". That image was the reckless/ignorant nikka they wanted. Then he started talking and revealed he was educated which killed it for him. Trinidad James better take heed. I still listen to his 1st 2 albums.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Black women fell in love with him when they heard "Shawty". That image was the reckless/ignorant nikka they wanted. Then he started talking and revealed he was educated which killed it for him. Trinidad James better take heed. I still listen to his 1st 2 albums.

is he a genius in a way though? think about it, at the time when he came out and got really big that ignorant type rapper was hot and he saw it and he took full advantage of it and made some serious dough from it

i remember when i first saw him and heard him i was like how the fukk does a grown man actually act like that. maybe its because were from two different worlds or maybe its because he is a hell of an actor

with that said i wish he was like he promoted because he was good and could have had a longer run

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
is he a genius in a way though? think about it, at the time when he came out and got really big that ignorant type rapper was hot and he saw it and he took full advantage of it and made some serious dough from it

i remember when i first saw him and heard him i was like how the fukk does a grown man actually act like that. maybe its because were from two different worlds or maybe its because he is a hell of an actor

with that said i wish he was like he promoted because he was good and could have had a longer run
Plies' only mistake was not staying in character like Officer Ricky does. Ricky never breaks character. He rides his fake shyt all the way out, he never acts as if he went to college and had a legit gig. He acts as if he sold drugs since 11 and was a don by 17. Plies' whole fanbase was hood bytches and hood nikkas, that demographic despises educated nikkas.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
cracker give a nikka hundred years!!!

ha thats the only song i know, didnt jamie fox expose him too

This is his best song imo. I still fukks with Plies as an artist. I respect him more for not staying in character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISgQxFGDfvU]Plies - Somebody [Loves You] - YouTube[/ame]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Plies "downfall" was that you can only be hot kicking that type of shyt for so long..... nothing more.

Y'all must've forgot he dropped 4 albums already...and it's been almost 7 years since "Shawty" came out.

I disagree, if Warner promoted Webbie or Boosie when he gets home the same way they do MMG they would sell. The ghetto loves that ignorant shyt.