Plies goes in on Single Mothers (video rant)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I can't defend anything he says because im not a parent. I don't know how tough those responsibilities are physically or emotionally.

But he's right about having children irresponsibly. Watch out who you sleep with.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
>googles Plies

" Plies's girlfriend Brandy Lacole Lyons gave birth to a son, Nijier Lanier Washington, at the University Community Hospital in Tampa, Florida on October 20, 2003."

>googles Plies wife

"Who is he dating right now?
Plies is dating Lira Galore."

:heh: :heh: :heh:

The jokes write themselves.
point?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

He is a single father who didn't marry his son's mother and runs around with an ex stripper groupie instagram model.

Can't you see the irony? :heh:

Now you gonna say none of that makes him a bad father necessarily. And being a single mother doesn't make you a bad mother necessarily.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
>googles Plies

" Plies's girlfriend Brandy Lacole Lyons gave birth to a son, Nijier Lanier Washington, at the University Community Hospital in Tampa, Florida on October 20, 2003."

>googles Plies wife

"Who is he dating right now?
Plies is dating Lira Galore."

:heh: :heh: :heh:

The jokes write themselves.
What joke?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
He is a single father who didn't marry his son's mother and runs around with an ex stripper groupie instagram model

Can't you see the irony? :heh:
if he and the mother take care of his child and are on good terms, no i dont see the irony. that was 13 years ago

did you even watch the video and see what he was talking about?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The only people you should care about in these situations are the kids. The two adults who had them should man/woman up and not expect pity from the choices they made.

I really don't like the way some people talk about their children as if they are animals. "I feed them, put clothes on them, etc". I've heard these phrases many times and I wonder how well the children are being raised. If I had to create a charity or foundation today, it would have something to do with making sure kids are being treated well because they are really the only group who don't have a voice or people looking out for them.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
if he and the mother take care of his child and are on good terms, no i dont see the irony. that was 13 years ago

did you even watch the video and see what he was talking about?

Of course I agree none of that makes him a bad father necessarily. Same way being a single mother doesn't make you a bad mother necessarily.

When I see a thread titled "someone goes in on single mothers" and that someone is a single father I'm gonna point that out before the single mothers are the devil coli brigade comes in :manny: