Plies has a message for all DBs

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean cornerback hard as fukk to play tho

Took my ass right to safety in high school when a reciever made me lean back my freshman year:mjlol: one fukk up in man coverage and that’s yo ass:sadcam:
CB is hard but def can be easier if u have a plan and good communication with your backside help and inside/outside help

Coaches don’t really be helping lol, callin cover 2 zone and shyt vs 11 personnel :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It boils down to film study. If you’re not studying film religiously, you’re going to get burnt more often.
CB is hard but def can be easier if u have a plan and good communication with your backside help and inside/outside help

Coaches don’t really be helping lol, callin cover 2 zone and shyt vs 11 personnel :mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's the most unforgiving position in all of sports, why do you think those dudes need to flex and wag that finger after every incompletion, even if they didn't force it? :mjlol:

You're on an island out there, you gotta be in your own world with your own vibe and have the mental fortitude to overcome the entire deck being stacked against you.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got a couple of questions:

1. What happened to his fronts? Looks like a completely different person.

2. Why is he wearing cut off sweat pants over another pair of sweat pants?

3. Why is he so mad? He a coach or something?
4. why is this a random summer video instead of something made during football season?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's the most unforgiving position in all of sports, why do you think those dudes need to flex and wag that finger after every incompletion, even if they didn't force it? :mjlol:

You're on an island out there, you gotta be in your own world with your own vibe and have the mental fortitude to overcome the entire deck being stacked against you.
U have a good ass game, no balls caught your way, QB targeted u like 2-3 games

Very few people will tell u that u played great

Get beat on a go ball? Whole stadium sees your tomfoolery :mjlol: