POC discriminate against black patron

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
can anyone give cliff notes as to why he was thrown out?:wtf:

matter of fact why you even patronizing an asian establishment like they dont have any black places you could eat???:dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
he was black

I saw the video...:francis: i know... that's all it boils down to no matter how many excuses they keep making we know what it is...

it's crazy even during a pandemic these muthafukkas just stay being racist... economy crashing stores going outta business but you kicking this man out for wearing sneakers and the white woman sitting there with addidas without a care... Yeah...:francis: I hope this goes viral...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

matter of fact why you even patronizing an asian establishment like they dont have any black places you could eat???:dahell:
he was black and this was in Atlanta

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

running shoes, except the wiy lady had sneakers on too.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Thrown out because breh sneakers reminded him of his sweat shop days in Mainland China

Them kicks was gleaming too hard not to get noticed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
he was black and this was in Atlanta

Because he had on Nikes, even though the guy that was kicked out pointed out a white woman at the bar wearing Adidas.

running shoes, except the wiy lady had sneakers on too.

Thrown out because breh sneakers reminded him of his sweat shop days in Mainland China

Them kicks was gleaming too hard not to get noticed

Please read my post #4 after I reviewed the entire video my friends...:coffee:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I saw the video...:francis: i know... that's all it boils down to no matter how many excuses they keep making we know what it is...

it's crazy even during a pandemic these muthafukkas just stay being racist... economy crashing stores going outta business but you kicking this man out for wearing sneakers and the white woman sitting there with addidas without a care... Yeah...:francis: I hope this goes viral...
breh it's cuz white people were heavy in there the owner is arab and the workers are asian. it's capitalists making whites comfortable by any means so the clients they want "whites" will continue to patronize. A lot of businesses only want whites patronizing. White ice is apparently colder and a white dollar gotta be worth 10 black dollars right?:francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
breh it's cuz white people were heavy in there the owner is arab and the workers are asian. it's capitalists making whites comfortable by any means so the clients they want "whites" will continue to patronize. A lot of businesses only want whites patronizing. White ice is apparently colder and a white dollar gotta be worth 10 black dollars right?:francis:
Very accurate and 99% chance, why this happened

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Has this been made viral yet?

O can't get on Twitter to know

Hopefully it has and like that China in Scottsdale these guys get fukked up.