Poitier - Black Male Activist?, Black Female Protagonist? Or Threat To Us All?

Is @poitier a threat to black women?

• Yes but let him stay :mjpls:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I know plenty of you came here to shed a tear for your second favorite coli c00n but I gave ya all yesterday today is for the truth.:lawd:

People been wondering why this fakkit got banned and to find out we have to go back a few months. See @Poitier been on mine and the rest of #TnT's dikks ever since we took down #neggas and @Fefe.

Shoutout to @Nefrodamus and @BocaRear :troll:

Don't end up like @Fefe and @BocaRear :ufdup:

Like I said I'm done with you, keep quoting me though and obsessing over 'd' level posters. Lame
v8n908.png

Here's a few examples.....

@AJtheOne my dikk could use some cleaning :sas1:
fukking @2meo in the ass was A1 :troll:

@Poitier why'd you give this thread 2 stars? :wrist:

Given: 2 minutes ago
Poitier commented: (i want you to suck my thick ass dikk right down to the root bust right in your throat bae) Post #10308286

1. -10

Given: Sep 14, 2014​

Poitier commented: (i got enough cock for the both of u) Post #10038867
Wait nevermind you're on ignore :mjlol:

So what does he do to try and get us back?:patrice:

tumblr_mwc8c4ots01s6ak11o1_500.gif

I just got some more alerts what's this?:troll:

Oh some more @Poitier quotes, I think we should check these too before gettin into the good stuff.

Who are you, gnat? Can anyone show me a significant post made by this cornball? :heh:

@61 Corpses we go back before the sets but if this is your leader then that expiration date is up soon for "tnt" :pachaha:
He says he doesn't know me:mjlol:
Breh, if I snapshot the amount of times you've negged, tagged and quoted me, people would get funny ideas. You are a foot soldier, let the more known ppl in your group do all the talking :pachaha:

I have this clown on ignore:mjlol:
look yall, its my number one dikkrider

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@2meo know your role as a D list poster and stick to it, boy :ahh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a lame nikka spending hours doing research on forum members trying to get a name on a forum

KG wants his gimmick back :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ok now you have the background info here's what you came for. This nikka so obsessed with me he's been stalking me to the point he even found out about one of the many beautiful coli ladies I share conversations with and threatened to hack her if she wouldn't give him pics and nudes and a recorded message :mjlol:

:stopitslime: But seriously this shyt ain't funny and this fukkboy should never be allowed back

E4SfiNz.jpg

iy1tsx.jpg

35b9i0x.jpg

dr5ult.jpg

eskmpz.jpg

2uq0s3t.jpg

2zeccn7.jpg

so02up.png

15zmw3m.png

2vd49hg.png

2gxmxc3.png

fk7as6.png

Be a lame nikka spending hours doing research on forum members trying to get a name on a forum

KG wants his gimmick back :mjlol:

:mjlol:

@2meo is a family dollar version of @Bishop KG Dinero :mjlol:

Go back to the drawing board and create your own identity, be your own man :trash:
@Bishop KG Dinero @Theraflu :lolbron:

keep trying breh

one day you'll be a good enough poster that people don't skip past

:leon:
look yall, its my number one dikkrider
:dead:

The woman in question is petrified of this creeps threats and asked for her identity to be withheld. Hoping everything goes smooth and appreciate the faith after letting @BlackieRobinson down last time :to:

wSbBw8v.jpg

So I hope the coli men can prove her wrong and come out and condemn this piece of shyt fukkboy and celebrate his hopefully lifetime ban)
2926wpi.png

#TnT

@concise hand me that feature please brehbreh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.