[POLL] Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear (Hit Squad versions) [blend]

Which of these 2 mixes do you prefer (DL Link below)

• Mix #1 (Guitar notes at original pitch)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Mix #2 (Guitar notes at lowered pitch)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Flava In Ya Ear (ft EPMD, Keith Murray, Redman, Das Efx) [Filthy Rich's Hit Squad Mix]

I'm wrapping up the recording of a Craig Mack tribute mixtape, and I created a 'Flava In Ya Ear Hit Squad posse cut blend' at the end of the mix as a bonus track (on the tape right before the blend, I took an excerpt of an Erick Sermon interview where he's saying Craig was originally supposed to be a full-fledged Hit Squad member before signing to Bad Boy)....so it was a "What If" type of blend. Different beat than the original, but I created 2 versions....one has the OG Flava In Ya Ear guitar notes, and a slightly different version with the Flava guitar notes pitched down a couple of semitones that may or may not match the beat better (depending on the popular vote).
I sent it out to some ppl to vote on, but the votes are almost even at this point. Would appreciate some more opinions....

- Mix #1 (Guitar notes at original pitch)
- Mix #2 (Guitar notes at lowered pitch)

EDIT: I've also now uploaded each track separately so that you can stream them. Put them up on Zippyshare and DBR.EE in case 1 is easier to access for some ppl

EDIT#2: I've no added another variation of Mix #2 with sirens added to the chorus

Mix #1 - OG Guitar notes

Flava (Filthy Rich HitSquad Mix 1 - OG Guitar notes).mp3

Mix #2 - Pitched down notes

Flava (Filthy Rich HitSquad Mix 2 - Pitched down notes).mp3

Mix #2.1 - Pitched down notes + Sirens on the chorus

Here's a DL link to a .rar file containing the 2 tracks:

pls hit me with your feedback on which one ya like better....

taggin the ppl who normally like or comment on my blends..but looking for feedback from anyone

@Nighthawk @TL15 @King Napz @ArchStanton @MoveAround @premier58 @Smokee Robinson @revan @bobbiewishbone @Xtz23 @chiefdogg @Oldirtyb*stard
@ItsTimJackson @mrjoncampbell @Wallychamp @Deoji @Tactical @quezlofresh @KravenMorehead™ @HiiiPower @Methodical @Black Lightning @Hammer
@Shadow King @dubsmith_nz @avon barksdale @Geoffrey_Chaucer @oO J Smooth Oo @The Infamous @ItsTimJackson

Last edited:

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
I prefer the 1st. Higher energy

Thanks for the feedback...would you mind putting your vote up in the poll so I can keep count? I'm trying to figure out which version to go with for the mixtape (trying to wrap up this mixtape either today or tmw)