Poll: Do you hate small luxury cars?

Do you hate small luxury cars?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No (except the C class and CLA, those are trash)

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I lived and worked in Manhattan for like 7 years

Over there the S class and 7 series are rich people cabs. Only people u saw in the front were the drivers. The rich people would drive shyt like the CL or a 911 or like an Audi A7. S Class, 7 series, Lexus LS... those are either old men cars or executive cabs to me. And an old body S or 7 doesn't count.... I'm seeing the last body S550s for like $17K on Craigslist

I guess if u like the car just for what they are cool.... but as far as image the shyts are overrated IMO unless u go all the way with a driver and a new body :yeshrug:

Thats just my opinion, u can do what u want

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I lived and worked in Manhattan for like 7 years

Over there the S class and 7 series are rich people cabs. Only people u saw in the front were the drivers. The rich people would drive shyt like the CL or a 911 or like an Audi A7. S Class, 7 series, Lexus LS... those are either old men cars or executive cabs to me. And an old body S or 7 doesn't count.... I'm seeing the last body S550s for like $17K on Craigslist

I guess if u like the car just for what they are cool.... but as far as image the shyts are overrated IMO unless u go all the way with a driver and a new body :yeshrug:

Thats just my opinion, u can do what u want
You should fire all your friends cause they allow you to say such stupid shyt and none of them call you out? Them nikkas ain't doing their jobs as homies. Damn shame I tell ya. That shyt you kicking is stupid using well I see rich people use it as a cab so therefore that's what they are. You think cab companies for the rich are the only one to buy these cars eh ole wise one? You lost fam and oh just so you know I'm not mad or anything else its just a messageboard. I'm feeling quite awesome just your views on some things are beyond stupid and sometimes they are beyond cool. Polarizing lad you are views wise but on this stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.