Poll: Without the heart issue, and accident, what was Pillman's ceiling?

Assuming he was still around, and in peak form, what was Pillman's potential in WWF?

• Champion

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Main Eventer

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • High-Midcarder

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Solid Worker for a Few Years

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
High-mid carder but would occasionally be in the Main Event. I don't think he would have been more than a transitional WWF champion in that era, he was still too much on the small side for Vince's liking.

I assume he would've feuded with Austin and possibly HBK.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
High-mid carder but would occasionally be in the Main Event. I don't think he would have been more than a transitional WWF champion in that era, he was still too much on the small side for Vince's liking.

I assume he would've feuded with Austin and possibly HBK.
c/s

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I could see him getting the belt once or twice simply because he always found a way to exceed expectations. He probably would have been a transitional champ though.

Daps
High midcard/ transitional champ(1x) at the most. The wwe had too many top dogs during the attitude era and the rock and Austin being the face of the company would have still been needed for the wwe.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Champ. Dude was Austin before Austin was Austin

Edit: that being said being champion isn't the same as being main eventer. Just ask Jack Thwagger

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Tough to call really. He was always talented but I don't recall him really developing his character until the injury issues. So would healthy flyin Brian stop the high risk stuff and develop his charcter?

But if he develops loose Cannon and jumps to Vince he could of had a few title runs and maybe flexed his way onto raw or SD as colour commentator when he decided to hang up his boots.