Pop Star Melanie Martinez Accused of Raping Woman

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You people are retarded.

Rape doesn't always have to be forceful and physically agressive.

The person could be passed out from alcohol or drugs and someone takes advantage of them.

I've also seen girls purposely get their friends drunk to do freaky sh with them like kissing, making out etc.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
She's a pop singer of Puerto Rican descent. She grew up in Astoria in New York City. I really like her music, so this fukks me up.

I've heard of her. But I've never listened to her music. That music vid is dope. And the song is dope also. Shame I only listened to her after she started trending for being an alleged rapist.

:damn:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I've heard of her. But I've never listened to her music. That music vid is dope. And the song is dope also. Shame I only listened to her after she started trending for being an alleged rapist.

:damn:
:wow: 2017 is taking a toll on our faves. Gets to show you, that rape and sexual assault are nothing to play with.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If someone accused me of rape, the first thing I'm saying is "No, I didn't do it, she's lying." Like, I'm making it clear as day that I didn't do that shyt and clearly denying the accusations. "She never said no" is too vague of a response for something like that. Her whole response in general was on some weird, "this is my interpretation of events" shyt instead of a resounding "No." That's why I said her PR person fukked up bad with that response.

Because she's probably as dumbfounded as I am that we're at a place in our society where a 5'2" 100lb girl gets accused of being a rapist because she talked her friend Timothy into giving up the p*ssy after 2 days of begging.

She didn't knock her out or put something in her drink.

She TALKED her into it and because Timothy regretted it, she cried rape.

Are you seriously telling me this young girl deserves to be put in the same category as dudes who pull chicks behind the bushes and brutally rapes them?

You people are retarded.

Rape doesn't always have to be forceful and physically agressive.

The person could be passed out from alcohol or drugs and someone takes advantage of them.

I've also seen girls purposely get their friends drunk to do freaky sh with them like kissing, making out etc.

That's not really what happened from what I grasp.

The one chick was begging tor her to make out with her and the friend chose to slept in the same bed with her, even while she was begging for the p*ssy.

She didn't force her to do anything, she persuaded her to sleep with her. and there is a difference.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Because she's probably as dumbfounded as I am that we're at a place in our society where a 5'2" 100lb girl gets accused of being a rapist because she talked her friend Timothy into giving up the p*ssy after 2 days of begging.

She didn't knock her out or put something in her drink.

She TALKED her into it and because Timothy regretted it, she cried rape.

Are you seriously telling me this young girl deserves to be put in the same category as dudes who pull chicks behind the bushes and brutally rapes them?

That's not really what happened from what I grasp.

The one chick was begging tor her to make out with her and the friend chose to slept in the same bed with her, even while she was begging for the p*ssy.

She didn't force her to do anything, she persuaded her to sleep with her. and there is a difference.
I wasn't talking specifically about the case.