Popular shyt that you were not into and never understood the hype

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole jersey shore tv show. Gotta keep it 100 but that show was the turning point when american entertainment culture was finished. I still to this day do not understand why or what was interesting about any of those people or the show itself. shyt was terrible. Straight up trash tv. I tried to watch the first episode when it aired and it was :camby: because it was boring. I think that was the episode where the snookie woman got punched in the face. To me, i have the same type of reaction to that show like i do to jerry springer, maury, the view, msnbc, cnn, 98.9% of reddit, and so on and so on.

And they actually got paid millions too. Now folks wondering why entertainment is dead. All those no talent having lames on tv doing stupid shyt and people literally copying and bringing influenced by these losers. shyt was downhill years ago. MTV helped usher in a lot of bullshyt if we keeping it a buck

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The whole jersey shore tv show. Gotta keep it 100 but that show was the turning point when american entertainment culture was finished. I still to this day do not understand why or what was interesting about any of those people or the show itself. shyt was terrible. Straight up trash tv. I tried to watch the first episode when it aired and it was :camby: because it was boring. I think that was the episode where the snookie woman got punched in the face. shyt was boring as fukk.

And they actually got paid millions too. Now folks wondering why entertainment is dead. All those no talent having lames on tv doing stupid shyt and people literally copying and bringing influenced by these losers. shyt was downhill years ago. MTV helped usher in a lot of bullshyt if we keeping it a buck
:jbhmm:Jerry Springer show/clones, Jackass/Tom green clones, and reality tv before Jersey Shore?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, going back to when I was a kid I never cared about broadcast television.
I watched tv for Saturday morning cartoons, and WWF on Saturday and Sunday mornings. That was mostly it. Outside of that, I was playing outside or with video games.

There were exceptions, but 99% of programs on CBS/NBC/ABC/Fox are just garbage and always have been.
I remember a friend asked me like 15 years ago if I liked The Big Bang Theory and I probably made the Jay-Z face.

:scusthov: