Positivity Thread: Why do you mess with The Coli?

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Decided to make a thread asking why it is you always log back on here with all the fukkery :lolbron: There's is a lot of fukked up shyt happening globally and we in a sorry state :francis: but in unusual course of action I thought why not have a thread where brehs can post / read some positive shyt for a bit outside of all the Armageddon, Gender Wars,Race Wars and Sports Rage talk.:yeshrug:

I fukk with you coli brehs because of the Ignorance x Intelligence mix gotta have a balance of that and it's a collection of black people that share similar views (sometimes):ehh:but anyway this is a space for positive shyt peoples maybe some comedic ignorance :steviej:Cant take everyday so serious brehs. Salute.

Vibe of the thread with some positive funk piff:
:lawd:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Besides the laughs, its just comfortable to be around your own people. Even with breaks from the forum, being around people who think like you and may even be able to kick some knowledge is real dope. Being around your own is real underrated. Its a relation that cant be found elsewhere even through disagreements and arguments.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
When you get past all the corny trolling and argumentsm there's actually alot of good information and discussion on here :yeshrug: Lotta immature fukkboys though..gotta look past it

Edit: And to shyt on cacs

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's entertaining and not a bad way to keep up with news.

It's also depressing because a number of you need serious help.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
For world news and entertainment from a black perspective

Most social forum blacks are in the miniority so it's hard to relate their humor, topics, and engage in real discussion

I fukk with thecoli