Possible Civil War In Spain? (It Sure Seems That Way Over Catalonia)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Got this off of LSA and it seems to make some sense.

Catalonia is nutting up.

Catalonia is the semi-autonomous region that Barcelona is in.

They are tired of financially supporting the rest of broke ass Spain.

They declared independence from Spain on Friday but the Spanish government said whoa there and invoked Article 155 which allows the national Spanish government to take control over the region and suspend the authority of local leaders.

Local leaders said nah playa Issa coup de tat.

Now prosecutors are filing charges against Catalonian leaders for sedition and rebellion.

It’s going down. Catalonian citizens said the Spanish government has been using violence against them.

They called for a referendum and the Spanish prime minister sent troops to stop voting. Troops violently shot into voting stations with rubber bullets and physically assaulted voters.

They said fukk ya and voted anyway. 2.6 million people voted, over half the region. 90% voted to succeed.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
This is true. I just think it's important that we all know what's going on in the world.
Not to derail but this shyt is useless to me....let them latinos worry about spain..More concerned about shyt that affect my people like the Chinese involvement in Africa and Carribean islands and Africa being sucked of its resources. I find it mind boggling that South Africa was colonized and they teaching Chinese in schools and cacs control everything.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not to derail but this shyt is useless to me....let them latinos worry about spain..More concerned about shyt that affect my people like the Chinese involvement in Africa and Carribean islands and Africa being sucked of its resources. I find it mind boggling that South Africa was colonized and they teaching Chinese in schools and cacs control everything.
Alright breh.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV

I know where you were going with this but latino doesn't actually include Spain. That would be hispanic.