Post Lil Wayne at his best, lyrically

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be really appreciative if someone could shoot me a link for the Carter 3 sessions in good quality, I don't have it anymore, I can't stand Wayne's music from like the last 5 or 6 years but that really was some dope music he was dropping back then.

Edit: is There a tape that has Something You Forgot, Feel Like Dying, Cry Out, Pray To The Lord, La La ect. All on 1 tape, preferably good quality, appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'd be really appreciative if someone could shoot me a link for the Carter 3 sessions in good quality, I don't have it anymore, I can't stand Wayne's music from like the last 5 or 6 years but that really was some dope music he was dropping back then.

Edit: is There a tape that has Something You Forgot, Feel Like Dying, Cry Out, Pray To The Lord, La La ect. All on 1 tape, preferably good quality, appreciate the help.

Lil Wayne - The Carter 3 Mixtape

this the one i have, but it doesn't have cry out or pray to the lord.

Daps
I'm of the belief that Wayne did not write his rhymes back in those days anyway. Hasn't he been extremely quiet since the Drake ghostwriting stuff anyway?

There's no way that he went from rapping like he did in the earlier days to rhyming like he did on the first two Carter albums specifically without significant help.

Shyt, he and Drake probably had the same writer because they sounded alike in the 2008-10 range especially.

Don't know about him not writing everything,but Gillie Da Kid def helped him out and gave him that style that made him famous.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev