Post the ugliest shoes endorsed by a professional athlete/artist

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Ewing Got Some Decent Joints In The Stash, Amar'e Probably Has The Best Looking Knicks Sneaker Though

nike-hyperposite-amare-pe-2.jpg

This. I swear the Ewings (the low tops especially) are mad underrated as a kick of choice back in the day, I mean they were right up there with Adidas shell toes, Filas and And 1's or Cortezs as the preferred everyday kick. I had a pair of tan suede low tops and the shoe salesman even gave me an extra basketball solelace thingy for the other shoe, I loved those shoes to death.:laugh:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nike-air-pippen-2-page.GIF

These may not be the ugliest posted in here. But I hate shoes like this. Just bland as all shyt.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These aint the ugliest, but for all the hype, these shyt's was pretty average at best:

images

QUOTE]

Man fukk Jay for releasing these S Carter shyts. I had been waiting for Gucci to release the throwback joints like these from circa 88 and they never did. I almost bought these S Carters. I just couldn't. I'm still waiting Gucci!

Kobe-
adidas-the-kobe-1.jpg

QUOTE]
These shyts were based on the Volkswagen Bug. Real talk. look it up.

The Knicks, Ewing excluded, seem to frequent the 'ugliest kicks list':

Starbury-
starbury-blackbay-blueorange-600x527.jpg

I remember I was in Steve & Barry's when these came out buying some sweatshirts. African dude behind me holding these Starbury's says to me "Excuse me...what do you tink of deez?"

Me: :ohhh: Umm...I mean...I guess they ok to play ball in....?
Dude: I do not play. I was tinking more for going out...to the club. :obama:

Me: :dead:

True Story!

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I swear the Ewings (the low tops especially) are mad underrated as a kick of choice back in the day, I mean they were right up there with Adidas shell toes, Filas and And 1's or Cortezs as the preferred everyday kick. I had a pair of tan suede low tops and the shoe salesman even gave me an extra basketball solelace thingy for the other shoe, I loved those shoes to death.:laugh:

Tan, suede, low top Adidas Ewings? Yeah you from the midwest. You tuck your football jersey in your jeans too? LOL

:troll:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I remember I was in Steve & Barry's when these came out buying some sweatshirts. African dude behind me holding these Starbury's says to me "Excuse me...what do you tink of deez?"

Me: :ohhh: Umm...I mean...I guess they ok to play ball in....?
Dude: I do not play. I was tinking more for going out...to the club. :obama:

Me: :dead:

True Story!

:deadmanny:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Tan, suede, low top Adidas Ewings? Yeah you from the midwest. You tuck your football jersey in your jeans too? LOL

:troll:

:laff: Hey, tan suede was the shyt back then, I'm talking early 90's mind you. Those Ewings looked right with my jeans that had that tan leather front that went from the pockets to the knees (remember those?), I make no apologies for swag.NONE!

And those Ewings were by Adidas? I thought they were just straight up independent Ewing shoes because there wasn't any Adidas branding on them just a big ass EWING on the tongue sort of like the Knicks logo.

I wasn't big on jerseys then but I never and I mean EVERRR tuck a jersey in breh, atleast not casual wearing it. I do have some fashion regrets though.:sadcam:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Hey, tan suede was the shyt back then, I'm talking early 90's mind you. Those Ewings looked right with my jeans that had that tan leather front that went from the pockets to the knees (remember those?), I make no apologies for swag.NONE!

And those Ewings were by Adidas? I thought they were just straight up independent Ewing shoes because there wasn't any Adidas branding on them just a big ass EWING on the tongue sort of like the Knicks logo.

I wasn't big on jerseys then but I never and I mean EVERRR tuck a jersey in breh, atleast not casual wearing it. I do have some fashion regrets though.:sadcam:

My bad when you compared em to the shell toe Adidas for some reason I thought you were talking about the original Ewings from 86 which were made by Adidas and were mad popular...at least in NYC. I remember they made a comeback when retro kicks started getting popular. I know the ones you're talking about now and they were independent Ewings. They were big too. never had a pair tho. I didnt like them shyts but ALOT of ppl in my hood did. The Ewing Phoenixs I think they were called.

LOL a fews years back I was out in Chicago and mad dudes were rocking big ugly, clunky ass, tan suede, Lugz boots with football jerseys on but had em tucked in. I thought it was a midwest thing. :skip: