Post yall smoothie recipes...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does Almond milk give me more protein than whole milk? I'm tryna bulk up, at least 25-30 pounds of muscle.

Found this thread looking for workout threads but whole milk has more protein than almond ...alot more if your going on a whole...

if your lactose intolerant try lactaid whole milk...

combine the "strong lifts" training method with GOMAD(gallon of milk a day) ...

http://stronglifts.com/

that explains most of it but its basically working out 3 days a week...rotating the excercises...and making sure you ONLY work those days to lift heavy and rest the other days...the link explains it more though...

combine that along with the GOMAD method and get back to me on new years and let me know your progress :yawn: your welcome

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Does Almond milk give me more protein than whole milk? I'm tryna bulk up, at least 25-30 pounds of muscle.
almond milk gives almost no protein at all you would have to substitute a scoop of protein in for the loss. 25-30 pounds of muscle is something that would take years though.
For weight gain though you can add things like regular milk and oats to blend up into your smoothies. Im going to start lean bulking soon and I dont have times to eat that many whole meals so I will make sure to post some higher calorie smoothies im making.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I use Clearly Canadian (strawberry flavor), an apple (sliced), about 1.5-2 cups of frozen strawberries, a frozen banana, like 2-4oz. of milk, 4-8oz. of orange juice, Splenda/sugar to taste, and ice.

I call it Juice and it's :noah: :blessed:.