Post your dreams Coli

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Having enough money so my mom can quit her job and just chill and spend time with her future grandchildren.

A profitiable business that not only makes me wealthy but able to give good paying jobs to black youth.

Some land in Africa

:salute::salute::salute:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hit the lottery. Dole out that cash to family and friends. Buy a tiger cub. Travel the entire globe on a decade long tour of inebriation and debauchery with some philanthropy on the side.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Hit the lottery. Dole out that cash to family and friends. Buy a tiger cub. Travel the entire globe on a decade long tour of inebriation and debauchery with some philanthropy on the side.

I know damn well that I would get stupid, go traveling and fukking for a year or two, and lose it all if I ever won the lottery. I'm glad I didn't win all those times lol.

Some of yall can still do those dreams though. Cept getting your coli account in the green, that shyt is dead :lolbron:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
My dreams?
I don't have no more dreams. I'm grounded in reality, brah.
I have a decent job in IT and buy some nice things.
iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

I had my growth spurt in junior high school. I think I grew maybe another an inch in high school and that was it. NBA dreams never were a possibility.
94afb6470c3449d86419ae8a0b30c344.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I know damn well that I would get stupid, go traveling and fukking for a year or two, and lose it all if I ever won the lottery. I'm glad I didn't win all those times lol.

Some of yall can still do those dreams though. Cept getting your coli account in the green, that shyt is dead :lolbron:

Lottery lots varies but say you hit that Powerball. You'd for real blow through more than 200 mill? I mean I can easily max that shyt out but I'd have assets that would be worth something, bit fhe way you say that has me thinking you are going for broke.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Make enough money in my career to have a family, and to make sure my mother and father is taken care of.

Hope to find a wife one day. I'm not looking for perfection or anything, just somebody I can be my full self with(Flaws and all - Beyoncé). I Would love it even better if she was into anime and stuff. Again I don't care to much about looks and body ( prettiest people do the ugliest things- Kanye). I'm just looking for someone I could build with, live with and die with.

I Eventually would like to have one or two kids. Hopefully one or both of them could follow their fathers footsteps and attend my alma mater. Unless they get into the Ivy League. It would be nice to share those thoughts and feelings with them. I also want to leave them a house and money after I pass on.

Overall I just want to be happy and in love. I woke up this morning so I'm already blessed.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Have a 4some with 3 Big Fine red bytches

Buy my first elbow of Weed

Buy a Rolls Royce

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man as long as money ain't a problem..I'm just chilling.

Been broke all my life so that right there could make the biggest difference in my world.

I want to spark up some more meaningful relationships. Platonic wise.