I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

Mutombo: says something to Mike
Mike: huh?
Mutombo repeats whatever he said
Mike: Mutombo....Mutombo....this one for you baby
Mike: closes eyes and swishes free throw
Mike walks off court daps up Mutombo while ignoring little kid asking for autograph

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ScreenShot2013-08-15at1.01.56PM_original_crop_north.png

More than 20 years later, this photo from 1992 of Michael Jordan stepping out of a Ferrari 512 TR still might be the definition of cool (notice the license plate "M - AIR - J").

Speaking of His Airness' Ferrari, this story recounted by Chris Webber on the Dan Patrick Show shows us that he didn't just own it to flaunt it, he could use it as intimidation.

“One time we played in Washington. We played a five game series against the Bulls. It was the year they won 72 games. We lose all three games by a total of seven points. I saw Michael Jordan come into our locker room with a cigar, while it was lit, and said, ‘Who’s going to check me tonight?’ And we looked at Calbert Cheaney and we were laughing like little school kids knowing that Calbert Cheaney was going to get him, we knew it wasn’t a game for Mike. He was going to be there and he was going to be playing like he said. Game Three we get off the bus and Juwan (Howard) is from Chicago and used to workout there. I’ll never forget, Jordan was sitting on his Ferrari and Pippen was right there and they have a cigar lit. We get off the bus and we have to pass them with a lit cigar. You want to talk about posturing? Forget Phil Jackson. You got Michael Jordan there behind the scenes smoking a cigar before the game, letting us know that he’s the Red Auerbach before the game even started. It was almost like, ‘I lit the cigar. I’m celebrating already. This is just a formality, you guys getting on the court tonight.”

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
ScreenShot2013-08-15at1.01.56PM_original_crop_north.png

More than 20 years later, this photo from 1992 of Michael Jordan stepping out of a Ferrari 512 TR still might be the definition of cool (notice the license plate "M - AIR - J").

Speaking of His Airness' Ferrari, this story recounted by Chris Webber on the Dan Patrick Show shows us that he didn't just own it to flaunt it, he could use it as intimidation.

“One time we played in Washington. We played a five game series against the Bulls. It was the year they won 72 games. We lose all three games by a total of seven points. I saw Michael Jordan come into our locker room with a cigar, while it was lit, and said, ‘Who’s going to check me tonight?’ And we looked at Calbert Cheaney and we were laughing like little school kids knowing that Calbert Cheaney was going to get him, we knew it wasn’t a game for Mike. He was going to be there and he was going to be playing like he said. Game Three we get off the bus and Juwan (Howard) is from Chicago and used to workout there. I’ll never forget, Jordan was sitting on his Ferrari and Pippen was right there and they have a cigar lit. We get off the bus and we have to pass them with a lit cigar. You want to talk about posturing? Forget Phil Jackson. You got Michael Jordan there behind the scenes smoking a cigar before the game, letting us know that he’s the Red Auerbach before the game even started. It was almost like, ‘I lit the cigar. I’m celebrating already. This is just a formality, you guys getting on the court tonight.”
:wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannn I can't find the clip but the he is in midair and switches the ball from one hand to the other hand. When he does it, it is just :wowwow2:

From this thread I can see the brehs that actually enjoy watching MJ play basketball (:obama:) as oppose to the nikkas that just clown him (:pacspit:)

Can you imagine being alive and have commercials like this made about you? :wow:

This commercial got me feeling some ways brehs. :mjcry:

MJ GOAT forever. :mjdrinking: