Posters you assumed were Alts lol

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Ibuccimane's alt

This thread right here^^^ tickled me and it also made me remember how at one point in time I thought my homie Kavin the 1 was Mozzy @Squirrel . I would actually go into his threads and try to catch him slipping because I honestly believed he was Kav :pachaha:.

Have you ever been accused of being an alt account or assumed someone else was an alt? :mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Ibuccimane's alt

This thread right here^^^ tickled me and it also made me remember how at one point in time I thought my homie Kavin the 1 was Mozzy @Squirrel . I would actually go into his threads and try to catch him slipping because I honestly believed he was Kav :pachaha:.

Have you ever been accused of being an alt account or assumed someone else was an alt? :mjlol:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Killmonger

always thought it was a coli chick behind this account

I was thinking how df is a black straight male with children up to date with so much celebrity gossip:why: and he a Beyonce stan :skip:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The cam newton nikka on here before he was banned thought I was @Hennessypapi but Hen was cooler than Ice Tea so ion even mine. Now if nikkas said I was a JJG, **** or Napleon alias than I'd be offended

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
The cam newton nikka on here before he was banned thought I was @Hennessypapi but Hen was cooler than Ice Tea so ion even mine. Now if nikkas said I was a JJG, **** or Napleon alias than I'd be offended

6c4481bdd33be339d525497d556ea215.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In before some dumb fuk affected poster, lying ass fake pic posting and/or frontin mod, dm reject, faggit projecting trans obsessives, or troll baiting cac or c00n accuses me of some shyt or tries to fraud on my name. Started off with some accusatory a$$holes insinuating me as a cac man, a cac girl, a black man, a wench black man hater on a revenge plot posing as a pro black anti-cac, a dominic00n- a white girl all during that course of a year since Feb 2018- present, with nothing true or facts about any of that dumb shyt. When I'm just a regular black woman speaking on issues -
:stopitslime: :martin:So fukkin stupid :mjlol:get the f over it or stfu and leave me (and others accused - mainly black women ) alone. Stop making unjustified lies and accusations when you have no proof, facts or verification in order to promote some narrative bc you're done type of legacy poster. No one new here is being forced, harassed or bullied into posting any pics or nude/semi nudes when we've witnessed the type of drama and fukkery that ensues and it's not a requirement and we're not for that type of attention . Not everyone has a negative motivation or alternate purpose. There are those of us who just post for the purpose of posting and expressing an opinion.

Last edited: