Posthumous Mac Miller album entitled 'Circles' to be released Jan 17th

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
That first posthumous album is always tricky...because it’s always pushed as the album the artist was working so hard on before they passed, and we hope we finished it the way we think they would like it finished etc....so you kinda think u bout to get a real 100% project...until you hear it and it lets u down...or u see a feature from lizzo or some random shyt

but of course I’ll check for it..swimming was brilliant

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That first posthumous album is always tricky...because it’s always pushed as the album the artist was working so hard on before they passed, and we hope we finished it the way we think they would like it finished etc....so you kinda think u bout to get a real 100% project...until you hear it and it lets u down...or u see a feature from lizzo or some random shyt

but of course I’ll check for it..swimming was brilliant
This one I think he actually had finished in 2018 as it was part of his concept “Swimming in Circles”. I’ve heard 1 track off of it I think and it’s different.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one I think he actually had finished in 2018 as it was part of his concept “Swimming in Circles”. I’ve heard 1 track off of it I think and it’s different.
What track? Was it the one that leaked then got removed from everywhere a few months back?

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What track? Was it the one that leaked then got removed from everywhere a few months back?
It’s one of those lol. That’s happened to a lot of his leaked tracks recently. Warner has been striking them down immediately. The one I’m sure will be on it that I’ve heard is also titled Circles.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Looking forward to this. "Swimming" was his peak as an artist and his most complete project in my opinion.

It'll be interesting to see the direction he was taking this.

Also it's a good sign that the producer he was working with on the album is the one to finish it up, he should have had a close understanding of his vision.