*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Damn this show for having me like anything to do with Joe Buck but I actually enjoyed his interview.
Joe Buck's a super-interesting and down-to-earth person. ... But that doesn't really come out in his broadcast style, obviously. I never liked him until he started making the rounds years ago on LeBatard and other radio shows, and now he's cool in my book.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Joe Buck's a super-interesting and down-to-earth person. ... But that doesn't really come out in his broadcast style, obviously. I never liked him until he started making the rounds years ago on LeBatard and other radio shows, and now he's cool in my book.

Joe had me like

:ohhh:

:ehh:

:dwillhuh:

LeB has a knack for getting little nuggets outta people.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
#7) Iowa: Pete Carroll - Face looks like a mask a bank robber would wear.
#15) UNC Asheville: Matthew Stafford - Looks like your friend's friend who uses your bathroom, comes out fifteen minutes later and asks, "Do you have a plunger?"
#2) Oklahoma: Wade Phillips - Looks like someone you would find on a bottle of BBQ Sauce.
#8) USC: Jim Tomsula - Looks like an 80s Olympics bronze medalist shot putter.
#14) Stephen F. Austin: Jimmy Graham - Looks like a default created player in a video game.
#16) Farleigh dikkinson: Jim Tomsula - Looks like the guy cooking up hot dogs at the street stand at 4 am when you get out of the club.

2nlvcef.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
People like Joe Buck kill me with their "I find you offensive for finding me offensive" stances. Gossage said some over the line bigot/racists/whatever shyt and got called on it. When did being a decent person turn into this "being PC" argument? Plus he kills the vibe on any platform he's on. Hope they never have him back on

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
People like Joe Buck kill me with their "I find you offensive for finding me offensive" stances. Gossage said some over the line bigot/racists/whatever shyt and got called on it. When did being a decent person turn into this "being PC" argument? Plus he kills the vibe on any platform he's on. Hope they never have him back on

His tone, diction and overall presentation comes off as :mjpls: