Pray for Hawaii brehs.... 450 earthquakes in 24 hrs.UPDATE 3 gets worse :mjcry::sadcam::mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
200_d.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know Alaska's volcano just went active too right??? :coffee: but the news barely mentioned that...

The earth is still being the earth. Just because you just started paying attention doesn't mean this is new. Ya seem completely unaware of the world outside of your bubbles judging from how easily shocked ya are when ya post some random news articles of some everyday shyt. Volcanos eruptions and earthquakes happen everyday.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The earth is still being the earth. Just because you just started paying attention doesn't mean this is new. Ya seem completely unaware of the world outside of your bubble. Volcanos eruptions and earthquakes happen everyday.

Just saying the frequency is increasing fam...:francis: seems like no one in mainstream media keeping an eye on this shyt when it started LAST WEEK

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saying the frequency is increasing fam...:francis: seems like no one in mainstream media keeping an eye on this shyt when it started LAST WEEK

Is that just you saying that because you're noticing it now? Last time I checked, there were volcanic eruptions and earthquakes happening all over the world regularly. It sounds like you're just noticing because it just so happened in Hawaii which has like a few active volcanos anyway. If you do your Googles, these things are a lot more common than you think.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is that just you saying that because you're noticing it now? Last time I checked, there were volcanic eruptions and earthquakes happening all over the world regularly. It sounds like you're just noticing because it just so happened in Hawaii which has like a few active volcanos anyway. If you do your Googles, these things are a lot more common than you think.

No i'm saying I was seeing alot of twitter posts mentioning small earthquakes in hawaii since last week but the media was quiet asf... :ld: I'm sure your right about earthquakes in that area being common...