Singles (Pre-Outlawz) Dramacydal - “Hard to Imagine” from the “So Many Tears” single release in 1995

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always believed 2pac wrote this song. You can easily hear him spitting these verses. I know he coached them and all and they tried to copy him, but this is one of those songs where it fits his style from the MATW period too perfectly. Even the beat selection matches the MATW album. They sound like they're trying to sound like his vocals on a reference track. Those Napoleon/Mutah stretched syllables are a dead giveaway imo.:lolbron::mjlol:

They're rapping about the kind of life 2pac was living pre-DR too. Obsessed with stress and death while getting paid. :pachaha: :mjcry:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I've always believed 2pac wrote this song. You can easily hear him spitting these verses. I know he coached them and all and they tried to copy him, but this is one of those songs where it fits his style from the MATW period too perfectly. Even the beat selection matches the MATW album. They sound like they're trying to sound like his vocals on a reference track. Those Napoleon/Mutah stretched syllables are a dead giveaway imo.:lolbron::mjlol:

They're rapping about the kind of life 2pac was living pre-DR too. Obsessed with stress and death while getting paid. :pachaha: :mjcry:

He wrote for them on Death Row too. Napolean's verse on "U Can Be Touched" was written by 2pac.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote for them on Death Row too. Napolean's verse on "U Can Be Touched" was written by 2pac.
Novakane was written by Pac too according to EDI on the outro. If you compare how they rapped those lines to how they rap on here, it sounds similar somehow. It's because they use some of those distinctive Pac traits of writing and delivery.