Predators on the prowl...Playoffs is the hunting grounds - Official Grizzlies vs Wolves thread

who winsG

• Memphis in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Memphis in 5

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Memphis in 6

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Memphis in 7

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Minnesota in 4

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Minnesota in 5

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Minnesota in 6

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Minnesota in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Ant is a problem :ehh:

minny needs to find a way to dump dlo and get a better pg

I have tried to think of who to get and I can't think of anyone. Don't want John Wall. Donovan Mitchell isn't a point and he makes too much. All the starting pg are under contract. I don't think Dallas is letting Brunson go. Only option I can think of is getting a 4 year senior in the draft. Or at least a junior. The team is already a low iq team. I don't want another 19 year old no matter the talent. This reminds me of when the Kings trade J-will for Bibby. Williams was the more flashy passing pg. But they wanted a more steady point guard who can run the pick and roll and hit clutch shots. D'lo to me isn't a good passer and not a consistent enough shooter.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
This was my first time watching KAT play, buddy look uncoordinated/clumsy sometimes, is this the norm? Or could just be nervousness

Daps
I have tried to think of who to get and I can't think of anyone. Don't want John Wall. Donovan Mitchell isn't a point and he makes too much. All the starting pg are under contract. I don't think Dallas is letting Brunson go. Only option I can think of is getting a 4 year senior in the draft. Or at least a junior. The team is already a low iq team. I don't want another 19 year old no matter the talent. This reminds me of when the Kings trade J-will for Bibby. Williams was the more flashy passing pg. But they wanted a more steady point guard who can run the pick and roll and hit clutch shots. D'lo to me isn't a good passer and not a consistent enough shooter.
Westbrook.:lolbron:

Westbrook/Beverly backcourt.:russ:

Last edited:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
He got carried by Desmond bane, he didn't play well this series so him popping shyt is :francis:
Especially considering they were playing a 7th seed
Babe doesn’t get looks if not for Ja, do you know what carrying means lol? Because when Bane was trying to attack the basket and shyt bro was getting stuffed, he was getting looks off offensive boards and threw point shots