Predict Eminem's Forthcoming Overrated Lyrical Miracle Garbage Reply

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soon the world will bear witness to the Great White Hype's greatest, most hyped barrage of feared lyrical venom. The adolescent lesbian sounding rhymes that have made rap world quake for nearly 20 years now will be unleashed on Joe Budden and MGK and their lives will never be the same again. If you have a shred of intelligence, a brain of your own, or have ever heard an Eminem song, you already know what this tripe will sound like.

This high pitched girl sounding 45 year old man is going to talk about hitting these guys with baseball bats or slitting their throats with rusty razor blades. Stapling their eyes shut and reversing the flow of time til their blood goes back in time and clots in their veins sideways. Lots of things he'll never do. Things that impress nerds. Words will rhyme. Many syllables will be spoken. He'll call Budden a bum he took pity on. Bizarre's fat azz will kiss his nuts on Instagram because....that's what he does isn't it?

White America, who bought 400k albums from the Lyrical Miracle himself will declare that he murdered and slayed. Complicit, safe, progressive negroes who think Kendrick is a hip-hop revolutionary and still bought Kanye after what he said about slaves and Trump will try and "give credit where credit is due" and overcompensate like we always do about whites people who steal the culture.

Benzino will still be right.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
"IM IN A CABANA WITH JANET
IM IN A CABANA CHANTIN THIS STAND UP BANTER
WHILE YOU AINT GOT THE STAMINA YOU LACKIN THE STAMINA
WHILE YOU'RE DIVORCIN HARRISON FORD AT THE SAME TIME AS GETTIN AN ABORTION
YOU USIN WAY TOO MANY NAPKINS
pAPKINS...JAPKINS..
YOU USIN CHAPSTICK & NAPKINS WHILE I'M PAPKIN
...FLAPPIN AROUND LIKE A BABKIN!!!!!!!" :ufdup:

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Eat you like cold stuffing, no frontin
I can see your dome bluffing
I'll make you cry like cutting into a gold onion
Soft as a flower, so after I cut him up, no way you'll see Joe buddin'

I carry tradition like a carrier pigeon
You lackin the stamina in the stamina kitchen
Hit you with a spatula in an instant
Hanging with Harrison in the back on the canopy with a rabid ass kitten
Only Kelly I fukk with is Kelly Bundy, you've never ever seen Married with Children
You'll be the second dead white rapper this week, Mac, you should listen
What do you have in your system

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
pAPKINS...JAPKINS..
...FLAPPIN AROUND LIKE A BABKIN!!!!!!!"

giphy.gif

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eat you like cold stuffing, no frontin
I can see your dome bluffing
I'll make you cry like cutting into a gold onion
Soft as a flower, so after I cut him up, no way you'll see Joe buddin'

I carry tradition like a carrier pigeon
You lackin the stamina in the stamina kitchen
Hit you with a spatula in an instant
Hanging with Harrison in the back on the canopy with a rabid ass kitten
Only Kelly I fukk with is Kelly Bundy, you've never ever seen Married with Children
You'll be the second dead white rapper this week, Mac, you should listen
What do you have in your system
Not bad

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Soon the world will bear witness to the Great White Hype's greatest, most hyped barrage of feared lyrical venom. The adolescent lesbian sounding rhymes that have made rap world quake for nearly 20 years now will be unleashed on Joe Budden and MGK and their lives will never be the same again. If you have a shred of intelligence, a brain of your own, or have ever heard an Eminem song, you already know what this tripe will sound like.

This high pitched girl sounding 45 year old man is going to talk about hitting these guys with baseball bats or slitting their throats with rusty razor blades. Stapling their eyes shut and reversing the flow of time til their blood goes back in time and clots in their veins sideways. Lots of things he'll never do. Things that impress nerds. Words will rhyme. Many syllables will be spoken. He'll call Budden a bum he took pity on. Bizarre's fat azz will kiss his nuts on Instagram because....that's what he does isn't it?

White America, who bought 400k albums from the Lyrical Miracle himself will declare that he murdered and slayed. Complicit, safe, progressive negroes who think Kendrick is a hip-hop revolutionary and still bought Kanye after what he said about slaves and Trump will try and "give credit where credit is due" and overcompensate like we always do about whites people who steal the culture.

Breh you care too much about Eminem in 2018. Let it be...

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pAPKINS...JAPKINS..

I laughed, not sure why but I did

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
pAPKINS...JAPKINS..
Booooooo

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: :laff: :laff:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL