intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
"To preserve culture we must continue to create it."
- Johan Huizinga

Well, well, well. So what do we got here, gentlemen?
200.gif

A number well rested, yet ungrateful Eastern conference teams eager to take our crown out here talking shyt about fluke after we busted their bubbles like...

200.gif

What these ungrateful bums fail to realize is we're the reason they are reenergized after all this rest and quality time with their families to "recharge".

My message to them:
giphy-downsized-large.gif
... or suffer the consequences.

Better make sure you dont matchup with us come playoff time, puppies. You know how it ends. :ufdup: So strategize carefully to win what you gotta win and lose when you need to lose so you seed right so your early playoff matchup doesnt include this squad 'cause most of y'all dont belong in this hot ass kitchen when we cookin'.

To all my Heat brethrens, as Dessalines said to the troops in Milot before marching his army into Cap-Français against Rochambeau's fleeing army: "... maché sou yo!" :birdman: That's the equivalent to "let's get 'em" for those of you that are still kreyòl challenged.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Herro/Duncan backcourt ain’t gone work defensively. It’s only so much Jimmy and Bam can do. They allowed 75% :gucci:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Shot horribly and turned it over a ton and we always lose to Orlando it seems like. But Spo had me doing searches to see if Bradley was injured or something. Also surprised KZ didn’t get any minutes at all after the performance he had in the preseason finale.

Could definitely see KZ taking Harkless spot in about a month

Precious looked good though

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets get it. Orlando always play us like its a subway series championship
On the line n shyt. I am scared against NO tho. Ingram and zion gonna go off so who gonna match their scoring output

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
:salute:
mad props for including me in this thread

As for that opening
Everyone just chill
It’s Orlando
It’s the first game
Nobody remembers what ever happens at the beginning of any season.
this is a marathon not a race
Spo has to get these guys ready for that final 20 game into the playoffs push
That won’t happen night uno
So strap in it’s gonna be a bumpy ride but I like our squad. We gonna give anyone a hard out no matter what. Let’s get it bretherns
:mjlit:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not surprised by that magic loss.

Orlando always play us like its a subway series championship

As for that opening
Everyone just chill
It’s Orlando. It’s the first game. Nobody remembers what ever happens at the beginning of any season. this is a marathon not a race

A loss is a loss. I just hate losing to teams we should beat. Kinda like how we lost to Sacramento last year. But what worries me is we struggle against teams with decent to strong backcourts. If a team has a speedy backcourt that can shoot they tend to beat us.

As for today's game i got held up doing some work around the house so im gonna miss it